Cool Song!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2002 :  3:44:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
IT's called song for george by Eric Johnson...oh...maybe i should've put this in the Is Eric Johson Worht Seeing Live post...oh well...it's easy to play, too, check it out if you haven't heard it yet...and then once you hear it look for the tab...Oh...ANd my sister had a whole bunch o drunken frineds come over last night at 12:30 and they kept me up till four, so i went to school on two hou of sleep...plus being sick and having medicine that makes you drowsy...that was bad. Oh well...it's friday...I'm sick...at least i still have air...

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2002 :  01:09:10 AM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
jay...yeah song for george is awesome....hes the man....i love trademark....the melody in that song is so badass..
james

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2002 :  02:04:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

...ANd my sister had a whole bunch o drunken frineds come over last night at 12:30 and they kept me up...

Sisters are a pain!

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000