Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 A question for fellow Lindsey Buckingham fans...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  3:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did any of you tape his performance last night on ABC's 2002 or Vh1's Lindsey Buckingham: Behind the Music?

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  6:29:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He was on it?!! Damn!

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  7:12:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I was at a friend's house about to leave for a party and I saw he was on. He was performing a new song. It was solo acoustic and sounded really good. I doubt it will be aired again. Goddamn.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  9:59:45 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dammit, who knew they'd have a good musician on one of those new years shows. I wish I could see that. Lindsey is a great guitarist.

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  12:30:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I've tried to learn Big Love like ten times and I never have the patience to figure out how he's able to keep that steady beat with the bass notes.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2002 :  03:31:29 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
darn, had I been sober I might have caught that. Any new word on the FM album that it supposed to come out soon? I havent heard anything lately. I'm bummed too that I missed see him perform a new song.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000