New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ddupree
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  01:49:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
happy new year to the ones you love. happy new year to the ones who are above. may the happiness you want come to you, and may your new year be filled with love.

dusty

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  02:13:30 AM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ahh thank god u beat me to it...i feel a little better about the lack of life thing now..haha..happy new year...(i should probably delete that post or something)..
james

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  03:22:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy New Year to everyone on the board!! Mine turned out to be a living hell, but not to bad. First it was a madhouse, then it became calm. Then I got say HAPPY NEW YEAR to my best friend at midnight and then came the big bonus. I got cut early and got to go home EARLY. WHOOOPEEEEEEEE!!!!! Oh yeah, kinda kewl, Dave Grohl and the FooFighters stopped by for the festivies. It was nice to see him again. It had been a while. They are a great bunch of guys! See you all in the new year 2002!!!(Woops, 2003! Guess I will be doing that for a while, don't we all. HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2002 :  03:23:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dammit, I just looked down at the clock on my computer and I actually got it right this time.(I am just so confused!! HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000