Is Fluffy Teasing Us???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  10:22:04 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I mean C'mon, he's just hanging there at 999 posts....post one more time Fluffy!!!!! :-)

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  10:23:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe it's like a Y2K thing and the board wasn't designed to calculate 1000 posts just due to the enormity of the feat, and if he does post the board will crash, or maybe the whole site...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  10:26:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Maybe it's like a Y2K thing and the board wasn't designed to calculate 1000 posts just due to the enormity of the feat, and if he does post the board will crash, or maybe the whole site...

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten

Or maybe he's going to have Tim post his 100th post for him :)

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  10:33:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That baby just keeps playing the same two chords....

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  10:36:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That baby just keeps playing the same two chords....

Peace On Earth
Jon [img]http://www.timreynolds.com/icons/alien.gif">
"Behold, the power of cheese" [img]http://www.timreynolds.com/icons/bounce.gif">

He's punk rock man ... dig it.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  11:12:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe the board can't support 1000 posts, so he's trying to post but it won't let him!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  12:04:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
he could just be busy. I mean he does have a life. I dont think he visits the site as often as most of us... but part of me is saying he is waiting for the right moment as well.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:07:42 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let's see.....nope, yep, yep, and nope, nope.

Cool. Fluffy's back, and so am I. Anyone here remember me?

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:15:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Right Moment indeed!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000