favorite artists
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chip616
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2001 :  5:48:06 PM  Show Profile  Send chip616 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Everybody make a list of their favorite artists, this way people who might not know about a particular musician you love can check em out and enjoy em as much as you do. share the love, share the music.

Here's mine;

Tim Reynolds
Dave Matthews Band
Bob Marley
John Coltrane
Mike Stern
John Scofield
Alex de Grassi
Neil Young
CSNY
Led Zeppelin
Grant Green
Sonny Rollins
New Sector Movement
Santana
Phish
Allman Bros.
Mike Sokoloski (Soko)
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
Ben Harper
Larry Carlton
Bob James
Bruce Springsteen
Tom Petty
Hendrix
Clapton
Bloomfield
Mayall
Radiohead
Jaco
Gov't Mule
LAGQ
Little Milton
Tinsley Ellis

I mean I could go on forever, just naming some of the favorites of the fav.

peace

All ya need is peace, love, and oreos

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2001 :  6:18:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim Reynolds
Dave Matthews
U2
Collective Soul
Blues Traveler
Fleetwood Mac
Eric Clapton
The Wallflowers
REM
Ben Folds Five
The Verve
Oasis
Chris Isaak
Sting
Toad The Wet Sprocket
New Radicals
Nine Mile

...I think that's about it

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2001 :  6:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pink Floyd
Metallica
The Cure
Dave Matthews Band
Barenaked Ladies
Tori Amos
Jethro Tull
Elton John
Sting
Tim Reynolds
The Gathering
Black Sabbath
Tool

maybe more...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2001 :  7:03:02 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
tim reynolds, dave matthews band, incubus, stabbing westward, black crowes, phish, john scofield, boy sets fire, bela fleck and the flecktones, counting crows, nine day fall.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

ryan28
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2001 :  7:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tim Reynolds
U2
DMB
Pearl Jam
Alice in Chains
Soundgarden
Nirvana
Megadeth
Slayer
Anthrax
Rush
Chris Cornell
Jerry Cantrell
Prince

Ryan

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  05:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fave Artist......Mark Rothko Check him out!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  06:02:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh wait, you meant musical artists. For those of you who missed the thread with alot of this I shall quote mine from that and include a link to the thread for your parusal.

quote:

Fave Music: Beatles, Beach Boys, Ron Wood, Flaming Lips, Monster Magnet, Rod Stewart & the Faces, Albert Strange, Fear Factory, Chris Whitley, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Britney Spears(thanx to Eura), Kyuss, the Dead(prior to '70), King Crimson, Hank Williams Sr, The Orb, Psychic TV, Throbbing Gristle, KK Null & Zeni Geva, Kiss, Motorhead, Deep Purple, Marilyn Manson, NIN, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Francis Dunnery, Sonia & Disappear Fear, Milla, Einsturzende Neubauten, John Oswald & Plunderphonics, Simon & Garfunkel, Black Crowes, Soundgarden, Public Enemy, Al Green, Robert Johnson, Johnny Cash, Dionne Warwick, Woody & Arlo Guthrie, Fugazi, Minor Threat, The Meatmen, Hanoi Rocks, Sweet, Lords of the New Church, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Janes Addiction, The Who, and on and on and on!!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=93

Was that really that long ago? Phew!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Andy86
Is Anybody Here?

30 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2001 :  9:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here we go:
Beatles, John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Allman Brothers, Doobie Brothers, Tim Reynolds, Dave Mathews Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jimi Hendrix, Black Crowes, Santana, Cream, Eagles, Chicago, James Taylor, Phish, String Cheese Incident, and Stevie Wonder.

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2001 :  9:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Tool
Jaco
Foo Fighters
Beatles
A Perfect Circle
Rage Against the Machine
Tim
Tony Levin
Our Lady Peace
DMB
PHish
Oysterhead
Hendrix
Vic Wooten
Sublime
Authentic Latin
James Brown
Bootsy Collins
Bela Flec and the Flecktones
Marcy Playground
Smashing Pumpkins
Ron Carter
Dave Brubeck
and the list goes on

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2001 :  10:46:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tool, Tom Morello, Linkin Park, Dead Milkmen, Sevendust, Ozzy, L7, Tim Reynolds, Dave Matthews, Primus, Public Enemy, Helmet (Pre-Milquetoast), Medicine, For Love Not Lisa, Boy Sets Fire, Santana, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Rollins Band, Black Flag ... too many to list.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2001 :  10:51:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tim Reynolds
Dave Matthews
Pearl Jam
Radiohead
Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Tragically Hip
Ben Harper
Smashing Pumpkins
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Phish
Sublime
Jimi Hendrix
Bob Marley
Sloan
Nirvana
Our Lady Peace
Live
Moby
Doors
Beastie Boys
Weezer
Tom Petty
Neil Young

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  10:03:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

The Tragically Hip
Our Lady Peace

If you like those guys, check out another GREAT canadian band called Moist. They tour all the time with OLP up in canada. Too bad they never come to the states, I'd love to see Moist live.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  3:19:26 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i'd like to add tool to my above list.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:25:50 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude, two of my favorite artists are MC Escher and Saviador Dali. Badass shiznit, if you ask me. Also I like such people as Ansel Adams. Good stuff.

But really, I can stare (and have stared) at things by MCEscher for hours.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:36:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mark Rothko #1 Salvador Dali #2

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  02:42:09 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How awesome, we (Fluffy and me) both have Salvador Dali as #2 on our list. (Of course, they are preceeded by different people, but hey...) Dali is some stuff. When I was in London...maybe Paris...I went to a museum of his stuff and saw a bunch of his [original] paintings and sculpture. It was cool. I took pictures and got to see stuff he had really worked on. I was amazed. I saw the Elephant statue and all that....

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000