Greg Howard
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MarkD
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2001 :  9:59:11 PM  Show Profile  Send MarkD an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Hey,
I know that Greg Howard opended for Timmy this past tour. Was anyone able to record a few shows? If so please e-mail me...

Thanks,
Mark

AIM: SayGoodBye12399@aol.com

CD-R List : db.etree.org/MarkDavidson

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  01:07:00 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey brother, I got Greg on tape (vid) doing One Sweet World, a song you may have heard of by someone called Dave Matthews, at the show in Atlanta. Note: it is just that song, not his whole show. The rest of the tape is Tim's show from that night. Contact dirtysloth if you want to get a B&P of that show, I think he'll do it for you (as I can't, or I would...)

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  03:42:31 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
anyone have the goods to upload that video of Greg to mpeg? I'd love to see it. I think there are a few vids of greg playing on his site, I'll see if I can find them to post. It really is amazing the way he plays with both hands like that.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  03:57:02 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
suck on this:

http://www.eyeoncville.com/005/005vid02.htm

you will need quicktime

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  10:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

suck on this:

http://www.eyeoncville.com/005/005vid02.htm

you will need quicktime

Didn't seem to work for me ... I have quicktime Pro 5.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000