DE Area Jam Session?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  4:47:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone interested in pulling together a huge as jam session with TR fans near or in Delaware? That would kick ass to just get tons of poeple with guitars and shit together to just play improv for a few hours.

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  4:51:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi, we're in...Deleware...It's...Deleware...

But seriously, if i was on the east coast and not the midwest i'd be interested.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  6:45:05 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Black Lotus, you've got to be kidding, are you from Delaware? Above or below the canal?
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  9:51:08 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dammit...I need to find some TR fans in my area (Cedar Rapids, Iowa that is). Good luck, right? hehe.

Hey, if I could afford to hop a plane to delaware, I'd be there man!!

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  10:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Black Lotus, you've got to be kidding, are you from Delaware? Above or below the canal?

Newark, baby! Just a mile or two away from U of D campus. I take it you're in Delaware as well?

I have relatives that live south of the canal, so I'm down there frequently as well. Like 20 minutes from Rehobeth Beach and Dewey :)

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  08:27:56 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is very cool Black Lotus! I use to live upstate, but I have been in Milford for a long time. Close to the beach, can't wait for summer again! I use to hangout in Newark at the Stone Balloon, Deerpark, etc. Glad to see another TR fan in this state! You and your wife are very welcome to stop by on your travels downstate! Liz
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  09:26:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That is very cool Black Lotus! I use to live upstate, but I have been in Milford for a long time. Close to the beach, can't wait for summer again! I use to hangout in Newark at the Stone Balloon, Deerpark, etc. Glad to see another TR fan in this state! You and your wife are very welcome to stop by on your travels downstate! Liz

That's very nice of you Liz. I'll have to send you an email next time we head down south for the weekend.

-----------------------
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2001 :  09:39:52 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to it Black Lotus! Take care! Liz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000