Question About Minneapolis show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

XScreamTi
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  11:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Send XScreamTi an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've been reading the posts on this board off and on for about the last year now but have never contributed. I enjoy everyones comments and its nice to see there are people who love Tim's music as much or if not more than I do.

As of yesterday I got tickets to see No.2 on my concerts I want to see before I die list. I'll get to see Tim in Minneapolis in October and I'm very stoked. If you're wondering, No.1 on my list is a Dave and Tim show.

What I'm wondering is if it is possible to met Tim before or after the shows. It is a very small venue in which he is playing so does anyone know if he mingles before or after a show?, or does he just come out, play, and then take off? Also, I have no knowledge of recording shows, but I've seen a lot of you talking about recording shows off the soundboard and stuff, so if anyone has the opportunity to record the Minneapolis show I would be very greatful if I was able to get a copy of it. I appreciate any suggestions you guys have.
Thanks!

"Fear should be treated like fire. Its a good thing. It keeps you warm. It can also burn the house down."

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  11:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah i had the same question. You can check the other "how to meet Tim" or "How to get backstage" threads for details, but aparently he comes out after shows and schmoozes a bit and signs stuff for people, so just hang out and ya got pretty good odds.

Isaac

"Father up above, why in all this hatred do ya fill me up with Love, Love Love..."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000