Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2001 :  11:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank the high lord in Heaven!!!!

Eugene Oregon, Here I come for Tim Reynolds. Man, I am so pysched, I'm setting up video and audio recording. It's going to be hard to restrain myself from shouting out songs, but anything I get to see him play will be bitching. Anyone have any ideas about what we can expect from Mr. Reynolds on this tour?

Bitching!

And again, any word of Merchandise?

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  12:59:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is awesome that you are from Oregon. I camped in Crater Lake national park among others this summer on a road trip... it is quite possibly the most magnificent thing I have ever seen. I'm thinking about moving out there for a year or two when I'm done with school. It is paradise. I envy you.
-Jeff

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  01:22:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My girlfriend goe to school in Oregon. she lives in Idaho though and will see tim 9/18.

good luck with taping I cant wait to hear how the shows were and how your pulls came out!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  6:56:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the luck guys, and while I did live in Oregon, I am currently living in California! But that is the closest Tim is coming so Eugene it is!

If my tape turns out well, along with video if I can, I'll send Jon S. copies and if he deems it fit, maybe he can put them up on the site. What kind of recorder do I need to hook up to the sound board? And how do I go about humbly asking for a hook up?
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  7:21:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think you should use a dat recorder and get a plug right into the board. ask Jon for info, he did it a few times. If thats to expensive, Minidisc will work too. just remember that MD has compression, although it may not be noticable to the ear.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2001 :  01:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry I'm going to sound like an ignorant dumbass, but I haven't done a lot of taping, could you elaborate on dat recorder? What it is? Cost? Where might I get one? Thanks! God I feel so stupid, oh wait, I think I am. But I have good taste in music so that counts for something, right?

Keep tapin and tradin.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000