New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tim is my Sanity
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  07:58:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there everyone. How is the day treating you?

ryan28
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  08:51:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So far, not bad. Welcome to the board!

Ryan

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  09:28:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and welcome. My day is going aight, mostly because someone decided to bring doughnuts in to work.

Its hilarious my cubicle is out in the middle of nowhere, but there's a counter across from it so they always put the food right by me. Big mistake on their parts, MWAHAHAHA.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  11:02:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the board!

My day is going very well, thanks for asking! And yours?

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Tim is my Sanity
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  12:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone. Black lotus, that is a sweeeet picture you have in your sig. My day? I have an exam in 20 minutes that im not craming for but otherwise, great!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  12:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome foolio... It's almost one and I just woke up... this day cannot be bad.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Tim is my Sanity
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  12:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Must be nice. I was at the library for 8:00 am to study.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  12:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe I feel your pain... I paid my dues last week though... last week of classes, then a final at 8:00 am Saturday morning and then another at 6:30 pm. One more to go tomorrow and then I'm done. Good luck on yours.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  1:27:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aBOARD T.I.M.S.(Tim Is My Sanity) Today looks like the day Jon and I will actually finish the photos from the last tour so today is a great day. AND....someone brought DOOOUUUUGGGHHHHNUUUUTTTSSS!!!(drooling like Homer J. Simpson) DOAH!!! Just realized Isaac has doughnuts(DOOOOUUUUGGGGHHHHNUUUTTTSSS)and I don't. He must be having a better day. Maybe we will go get some DOOOOOUUUUGGGGHHHNUUUTTTSSSS.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  1:48:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*BUUURRRRP*

They sure as fuck ain't no donuts no mo' HAHAHAH

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  1:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DOAH!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2001 :  5:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mmmmmmm...unprocessed fishsticks
mmmmmmm...something

My day is going well because I got up at 2 and I'm eating gummi worms. Fluffy you can have some because I didn't eat them all like Isaac.

Go to Top of Page

Sambo
Is Anybody Here?

Kazakhstan
33 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  01:55:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Sambo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mmmmmmmm.... solid waste ahhhhhhhhhh *drools* =P~

My parents fucking pissed in the walls and mold grew..
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  02:23:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mmmmm....organized crime

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  03:31:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
mmmmmmmmm....crumbled up cookie things
mmmmmmmmm....64 slices of American cheese

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  10:03:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Chai and Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Must ..... get ...... to ...... the ..... men's ..... room ....

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Tim is my Sanity
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  12:14:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys are lucky, we dont get crispy creams way up north, only tim hortons. I guess im missin out.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  1:22:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you are definitly missing out. you can buy half a dozen glazed krispy kreme doughnuts and only eat three or four before feeling sick, so then you become the nice guy giving out free doughnuts.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  2:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the gummi worms pcbdmb, and TIMS, next time we are near the great white north we'll bring you some Krispy Kremes.Gotta share the wealth!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2001 :  5:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HA! Does any1 else remember that skit w/ Rick Moranis and that other guy? Great White North, Hosers, Backbacon, and "Koo Loo Koo Koo Koo KOO koo KOO!" Wow, memories.

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2001 :  09:10:57 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome TIMS !
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  2:27:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea I do! I wonder if our canadian friend TIMS finds them as funny as us swanky americans. Did you ever hear that song they had on the radio for a little while with Geddy Lee from Rush? That sh*t was funny!! I had not thought about them in a while. Thanx for the trip down nostalgia lane. Boy am I getting old!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  3:38:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey T.I.M.S. I'm really close(80 miles from Montreal) to Canada...where in Canada are you? I thought I was the only one in the great white north!!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2001 :  4:16:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Montreal, Huh? I have been told there is a really nice hotel up there I have to check out. Can't remember the name, but they say the view is awesome from the roof at night. Hotel roof at night, must ADD IT TO THE LIST of things to DO!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Tim is my Sanity
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  09:07:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Evergreen, im from the east coast, Fredericton to be exact. Its nice to see another canadian face! I have just one question for you....will tim ever make it to the great white north?

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  10:28:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey TIMS.....Fredericton....I've been there before. Are you having a blizzard there today like we are in VT....EEEK!! The Great White North is right. Right now I'm in my igloo and the snow is so deep I'll have an upstairs second floor soon. WOO HOO!!!!!

I bet TR will play in Canada sometime..you should email your requests to his booking agent that is if he's accepting them. I'd love a Canadian tour...Montreal, Quebec City,Levis, PEI and Nova Scotia, Toronto, BC, Ontario, Ottawa......YumYum.

And who knows..if Georgie bush baby and his team and this countries leaders don't pull their heads out of everyone elses asses.....TR just might move to Canada...

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  10:33:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh and Fluffy...I think I've been to that hotel your referring to..I think its the Chateau something or other...You should REALLY check it out sometime..Did you put in on your list?

She always likes the view!!!!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2001 :  6:49:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know the one in Montreal, but Chateau Frontenac in Quebec(city) is really big and nice.
Man, how is Vermont getting snow, it's like spring in southern Ontario. It's slowly getting colder though... Hopefully there will be snow by Christmas.

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  01:09:33 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My day has been kinda cool...

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Tim is my Sanity
Is Anybody Here?

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2001 :  09:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A canadian run would be my number one wish this new year. you are in vermont? There is some great skiing there this time of year. Merry christmas to all of you and have a safe and happy new year!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  5:44:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Turns out there's a single Krispy Kreme store in Canada, but it's nowhere near the east coast:

ONTARIO -- 5920 MAVIS ROAD -- MISSISSAUGA -- 905-826-2166

From Fredericton, you could also go to Niagra Falls in about 16 hours. They have a store there.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2001 :  11:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Teri, You are just a wealth of information. What did we here on the board do before you. Next, I think I need a million dollars(FREE and CLEAR)can you locate it for me. HEHE Thanx for always having an answer, don't let me down on this one.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  12:55:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There are games shows you could go on... Survivor, Amazing Race, Who wants to be a Millionaire... Sorry that's the best I can do.

teri

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  04:57:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what the hell is amazing race?

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  1:09:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

what the hell is amazing race?

It's a show -- sort of like a scavenger hunt -- that just ended where teams of two compete against each other for two or three months. The winners get $1 Million. (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/)

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  5:53:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good God! These crappy shows just keep popping up don't they.

Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  7:44:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amazing Race was actually a pretty good show. Much better than Survivor.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2001 :  7:48:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Amazing Race was actually a pretty good show. Much better than Survivor.

I thought so too. They went all over the world and saw some of the coolest places on the planet: Taj Mahal, Great Wall, etc. I learned some geography from the show.

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000