New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bdsolkakarotto
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2006 :  01:11:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some sheet music for "One Winged Angel" of Final Fantasy VII for my Concert Band. I need the sheet music for Trombone and Tuba, Clarinett, Flute, you know the various instruments of a 32 person band lol drums lol you peeps know. If you can help that'd be great THANKS XD

Ranting Thespian
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2006 :  01:36:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Ranting Thespian an AOL message  Reply with Quote
try amazon or something.

Not communicating can hurt more than any word that can be said -

Nick
-the Ranting Thespian
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2006 :  8:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i have the piano score/reduction for it. i wrote an arrangment for it for a guitar quartet not all that long ago. it's a great piece, and it'd be good for concert band. i don't know of such an arrangment is availible, though. the original is for full orchestra and choir. i doubt the catalouges high school band teachers use to select pieces would have it, and something tells me you won't find it lying around in a college music library. your best bets are to check amazon.com, any local music stores, or a website that deals in sheet music. a board member gave me a couple links, but i can't find the thread. if you can dig that up, try the links he gave me. worse comes to worse, get a piano score for it, and the original recording from ff7 (as well as maybe one or two live versions) and write your arrangment from that.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  02:41:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Try this maybe...

http://www.geocities.com/doofusmusic1/
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  9:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.nobuouematsu.com

I tried the link but it isn't working for some reason right now. Maybe the site is down, but that's the site you want. It has guitar tabs, and sheet music for piano, flute, etc.

I was able to learn Aeris' Theme (FFVII), Breezy (FFVIII), On the Other Side of the Mountain (FFVII), and The Nightmare's Beginning (FFVII) from the guitar tabs.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2006 :  11:56:54 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what a bunch of fuckin dorks.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  04:15:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... We need a good comeback for that...

ARE NOT!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000