Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Yep...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2006 :  11:49:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...I'm still alive.

Batstone
Chatterbox

Canada
281 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  12:10:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Batstone's Homepage  Send Batstone an AOL message  Reply with Quote
where have you been???

www.myspace.com/adambatstone
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  12:09:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Silks! Welcome back around. Hope all is well and going good for you.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  4:18:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
StP, AWESOME to see you! Hope you are doing better than when last we chatted. Have you made a full recovery? You know we will be in your area pretty soon! Guess I owe you a Silky the Pimp doll. hehe Also wanted to draw your attention to the Tablature forum, there a few new ones posted there that could be added to the list. Here is a link to at thread in that forum that I responded to only days ago, how fortuitous that you would return NOW.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6908

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2006 :  7:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I'm pretty much recovered... only about 1/4" left to heal and then it's all done. I'm back to work and other normal activities, though, so you wouldn't really know that I'm still not 100%.

I wish I could make the show coming up here in Atlanta but unfortunately you guys caught me on the only week in the entire rest of the year that I'll be out of town. I'll probably get over it, though, since by "out of town" I really mean on an Alaskan cruise.

I'll update the tab section soon... Thanks for the link.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000