Just a thought for the Classifications of Members
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2001 :  12:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was just looking at the members section of our lovely board here and noticed our classifications are just kind of plane jane...instead of Starting Member, Avg. Member..etc..etc..I thought it would be cool if we were classified by Tims discography..as we post more we become different album titles....just a thought...not even sure if it is possible...

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  11:42:29 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure how that would work. By what album would you recognize new members? And how would we know what was what? Chronological wouldn't work, I don't think. And TR3 and Puke Matrix would confuse everything. I see what you mean, but I'm not sure it is practicable.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  12:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see what you mean....I only really know about tims solo stuff. I did not even think about TR3 or Puke Matrix...I can see where that would be very confusing....anyway..like I said it was just a thought and there probably has to be something better than the starting member, avg. memeber etc..but at this moment it is beyond my mind..

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  4:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yea, I agree that would be pretty kewl if we could work something like that out. I will talk to Jon Soldo about it. I am not really sure I like being an AVERAGE MEMBER. I don't like the implication. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

jsoldo
Administrator

USA
286 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2001 :  5:00:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit jsoldo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Fluffy stop hiding!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  06:40:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jon and I are actually thinking about seeing if we can actually change these, so if you have any suggestions, now is the time. We plan on trying to do if b4 the weekend is out.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  10:42:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can I please have my own classification? "Pimp."
-J

Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2001 :  9:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OOOH, me too, me too, I want my own clasification.

or we could have tribes, and I could be leader of the stoner tribe,

scratch that,

that was one of my more stupider ideas,

Philip

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  4:01:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How about this ....

1-50 posts : TR Fanclub Newbie
51-200 posts: TR Fanclub Member
201-500 : TR Fanclub Addict
500-1000 : TR Fanclub Band-Aid
1001-2000 : TR Fanclub Oldbie
2000+ : Alien Abductee

Short notice, sorry :)

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2001 :  4:06:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not a bad list of ideas BlackLotus, I am not sure they are exactly right but they have triggered some ideas for me. I was kinda stumped on this one. Thanx for the brainstorming, it always helps. Oh and silky, PIMP, I'm sure. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  8:59:34 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

How about this ....

1-50 posts : TR Fanclub Newbie
51-200 posts: TR Fanclub Member
201-500 : TR Fanclub Addict
500-1000 : TR Fanclub Band-Aid
1001-2000 : TR Fanclub Oldbie
2000+ : Alien Abductee

Nice

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  9:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
1 of 6 isn't bad, I'll take 'em where I can get 'em.

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  10:34:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'll take 'em where I can get 'em.

oh reeeeeeeeaaally?

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  09:29:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude, you know it!

-
Stonimal rights activist with a dented ass.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000