New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  12:17:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So I think everyone here can sympathize with me on this one. The Flecktones who are quite possibly my favorite group of musicians decided that since they are taking the year off the would have a vote where everyone picks there favorite 10 shows and they would scour their board tapes and release the top four for download for free. Which means their could be some great shows coming out like one with Chick Corea, and older shows and just some really hip stuff. I mean this is a chance to get some great unreleased uncirculated stuff.

So what happens though is the DMB fans hear about this. So they all go over and vote at http://www.bandarchives.org/vote1.php and they choose the show that was just available for download at etree last week because it has dave guesting and Carter Beauford. Now I have this show in the first place so it's kinda frustrating cause it's nothing special, and it's a circulated show. http://www.bandarchives.org/showinfo.php?date=662

So if I was going to group one large group of people together to kill it would be DMB fans. I mean ya I know not all of them are douches, but I'm just wondering what it is about DMB that attracks dumbasses. I mean after hearing all the stupid stuff they've done at Tim shows. Ruining the one time I went to go see the band, and just the dumbasses you can find on nancies, it makes me wonder.

So if you like the Flecktones go vote, but for the love of all that is good please don't vote for that show. Hopefully we can convince Chard (the Flecktones sound guy and whatever else) that this show should not be the one that wins even though it has a commanding lead do to the douches that follow DMB.

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  12:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
there's two kinds of people who like dave matthews band. there's one group, the people who understand and like them for their former musical prowess and songwriting skill.

then you have what i call "the college boy group." everyone knows someone like this. they play just enough guitar to get laid. they play poker while drinking and smoking cigars with their buds and bros while listening to college rock crap like oar and maroon 5. they like dmb for the same reasons they like john mayer. not because of the music, but because the extramusical associations tied to it; smoking pot, having sex, hanging out with friends, getting drunk, ect. it's not too esoteric or obscure, but it's also not blatant garabage pop, either. it's not for sissies, but it's not abrasive and it won't scare off people. it's got everything lyrically, too. "love," middle brow philosophy, political things, and friends. it's so well suited for these people it's almost eerie.

was that an unfair generalization? maybe. but probably not.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  2:50:55 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.
then you have what i call "the college boy group." everyone knows someone like this. they play just enough guitar to get laid. they play poker while drinking and smoking cigars with their buds and bros while listening to college rock crap like oar and maroon 5. they like dmb for the same reasons they like john mayer. not because of the music, but because the extramusical associations tied to it; smoking pot, having sex, hanging out with friends, getting drunk, ect. it's not too esoteric or obscure, but it's also not blatant garabage pop, either. it's not for sissies, but it's not abrasive and it won't scare off people. it's got everything lyrically, too. "love," middle brow philosophy, political things, and friends. it's so well suited for these people it's almost eerie.

DMBTabs...welcome to it.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  5:37:26 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
don't get me started on those fucks. i'll give them this, though. their tabs are more accurate than tabs usually are on the internet. maybe accurate isn't the right word. the places tell you where to put your fingers on the fretboard (with no relation to pulse, meter, or rhythm) are right a lot more often than normal for a tab site, unless tab sites got a lot better since i last looked at one.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  8:29:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GuitarGuy305

quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

DMBTabs...welcome to it.

that place is starting to make me cry

Authorities here are alert
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  8:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tears of joy, or tears of sorrow?

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  9:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"...what it is about DMB that attracks dumbasses."

Does no one see the irony EXPLODING from this sentence?

And for an added "touche" - I'm a long-time DMB fan, nearly got in a fistfight with a girl because she was on her cellphone during Jemez at a T&D show, and I've got an M.D.. So which am I: an asshole, dumbass, or a pussy-chasing guitar-faking frat boy?

Don't generalize, it makes you look stupid.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Muskrat
Chatterbox

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  11:27:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Muskrat's Homepage  Send Muskrat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha, I hear you Dan. I've talked to more than one person who said they "love DMB!!!" but when I ask them to name one song, they say "ummm...Crash?" Reminds me of the time when my friend's former girlfriend saw a picture of Dave in a magazine and said to my friend "Hey, isn't that the guy from Dave Matthews Band? What's his name?"... But I am a huge DMB fan myself, and I fall into the first category, thank God. I've never been to see Tim, or even any Dave & Tim shows, but I recently recieved a D&T show from a friend (3/26/03) and shook my head at the idiots yelling crap ("TIMMAH!!!!" and some drunk girl screaming CRAAAAAAAASSSSHHHHHHH!!!! during the intro to Don't Drink the Water, somewhat killing the dark mood being created). Pisses me off that it's mostly because of them that Dave and Tim don't do more acoustic shows together. But I agree with you, at least partly: Category 2 must die.

"You know, if you live long enough, eventually you're gonna die." -Words of wisdom from my dad
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  12:11:21 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dickey500

"...what it is about DMB that attracks dumbasses."

Does no one see the irony EXPLODING from this sentence?

And for an added "touche" - I'm a long-time DMB fan, nearly got in a fistfight with a girl because she was on her cellphone during Jemez at a T&D show, and I've got an M.D.. So which am I: an asshole, dumbass, or a pussy-chasing guitar-faking frat boy?

Don't generalize, it makes you look stupid.

i may look stupid for generalizing to you, because despite the fact that you have an m.d., you don't seem to understand what "generalizing" means. of course not EVERY SINGLE DMB FAN is an asshole, dumbass, or a pussy-chasing guitar-faking frat boy. i know that. unless you're a fucking moron, you know that. i was speaking generally. that's why it's a "generalization" and not an "absolute." it's not meant to be taken as something that is true for all people. the general nature of the statement is implied by virtue of the fact that it's a GENERALization. it is the nature of generalizations to be general. interalize this deep wisdom. are you with me so far, doc? there are enough people who are as i described them to give that generalization merit. that's the truth. accept it.

to answer your question. you're a dumbass for not understanding how a generalization works. you're an asshole for almost punching girl on a cell phone at a tim show (to most,) and asshole for not punching her (to some.) it's very possible that you're a skirt chaser and a fake guitar player. you didn't provide any information either way on that and it's not likely you'd admit to it if you were. but hey, you got me. you really, really got me. you're not a frat boy.

i'm a dave matthews band fan, too. and i am not a frat boy, a skirt chaser, or a fake guitarist. my aptitude for being an asshole is debatable.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Muskrat
Chatterbox

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  12:24:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Muskrat's Homepage  Send Muskrat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*stands up and cheers for Dan P* I tip my hat to you sir. You seem very tense though, maybe take a few days off work?

"You know, if you live long enough, eventually you're gonna die." -Words of wisdom from my dad
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  12:34:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It seems that you are the one who missed the point.

Generalizing makes you look stupid. People generalize to prove a point - rarely are they able to prove their generalization. Generalizations are excuses for people who lack the intellect or desire to dissect a situation and find meaning at its center. Another word for "generalization" is "stereotyping." Rarely fair - and frequently inaccurate. Seems to me that many, if not all, of the people involved in this thread are DMB fans in some respect - do any of them fit the bill? There are thousands of fans at every DMB show who do nothing but have a good time without annoying anyone...clearly you consider yourself part of this group - although your unnecessarily aggressive and arrogant reply makes it difficult for me to believe that a significant number of people don't find you just as irritating and juvenile as you seem to find DMB fans.

What you also seemed to miss was the fact that my comments were directed toward the ignorant soul who started this thread. Asshole or not - you're a lackluster reader.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  12:59:56 AM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dickey500

It seems that you are the one who missed the point.

Generalizing makes you look stupid. People generalize to prove a point - rarely are they able to prove their generalization. Generalizations are excuses for people who lack the intellect or desire to dissect a situation and find meaning at its center. Another word for "generalization" is "stereotyping." Rarely fair - and frequently inaccurate. Seems to me that many, if not all, of the people involved in this thread are DMB fans in some respect - do any of them fit the bill? There are thousands of fans at every DMB show who do nothing but have a good time without annoying anyone...clearly you consider yourself part of this group - although your unnecessarily aggressive and arrogant reply makes it difficult for me to believe that a significant number of people don't find you just as irritating and juvenile as you seem to find DMB fans.

What you also seemed to miss was the fact that my comments were directed toward the ignorant soul who started this thread. Asshole or not - you're a lackluster reader.

This is one of those rare instances when it is not necessary to tell dan p. to shut up and and call him a cock.

True, we generally do like DMB around here, but we like it in the sense of category 1 as described by dan p. When I go to dmb concerts, I am surrounded by category 2.

I get my fill of category 1 here at this board, when I want to act like a gorilla I browse the forums at nancies.org.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  01:19:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fair enough. Comment rescinded.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  09:48:31 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by therippa
True, we generally do like DMB around here, but we like it in the sense of category 1 as described by dan p. When I go to dmb concerts, I am surrounded by category 2.

I get my fill of category 1 here at this board, when I want to act like a gorilla I browse the forums at nancies.org.

Holy shit I hate going to DMB shows. I still love the band, but their fans ruin it for me. I took my fiance to her first DMB show at alpine night 2, 2004. She swore she would never go to another show, and doubted she would really even listen to DMB anymore. I mean, we were called assholes and dumbasses for trying to leave after the concert. More than one "fan" said to us as we were in our car in the long ass line in the nightmare that they call a parking lot at Alpine "That's what you get for leaving early assholes" I have never experienced people being so outright rude and just plain mean for no fucking reason as I did at that DMB show.

We saw about 20 fights in the crowd near us, we saw the security guards beating down some guy. Two of the security staff were girls that couldn't have been older than 16 or 17, but looked more like they were about 14, and they're having to deal with drunk ass people, guys mostly, being verbally and potentially physically abusive because they're not able to sneak down to the pavillion seats with their lawn tickets.

We also had the great thrill of almost being puked on by a girl that couldn't have been much older than 13 years old. Her friends and security carried her off (this was before the show even started) and later she was back! She was out of it all night and looked like she would pass out any moment.

I am into heavy metal, my fiance is into rap/hip-hop. Neither of us have ever experienced anything like that at a metal or rap show before, which you would assume would have the worse crowds.

Of course, then I get to reading the DMB boards about Alpine night 2:

"The band was great, and the crowd was awesome!!"
"The parties in the parking lot afterward were great!!"

etc....

A while after the concert we both calmed down, started listening to DMB again, and will probably go to another show. But we will never fucking get lawn tickets again.

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  09:50:23 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
By the way, I know all the DMB fans aren't like this. I mean, I'm not, and I know there are other Type 1's out there that aren't. The shows I've been to, in 1994, and 1998, were NOT like this one. The crowd was respectful, of the band and each other. That seems to be changing.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  11:14:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originaly Posted by GuitarGuy305

I took my fiance to her first DMB show at alpine night 2, 2004.

I was at that show. Yea.... i dont think i have ever been that complacent at a concert before. It seemed like the band didnt even care. The audiance at DMB shows are not paying attention to the music. They are trying to get laid, or high, or drunk, or all 3 at once. I refuse to go to a DMB show ever again.

And Every time I leave alpine I sware I will never go back. That place is a hell hole of a venue. seems qutie smart to me to park cars 3 in a row 18 cars wide. that way, when i try to leave early, i end up waiting another hour and half for the drunk ass holes who are parked around my car. Heres a diagram

{X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X}
{X} {M} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X}
{X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X} {X}

X = Other cars
M = My car
Best parking design ever.

Fuckin Alpine Valley.

I would only ever return there to see Radiohead, and i better have front row seats and vip parking.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  8:57:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dickey, I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I mean really I don't think I have any problem proving that a majority of DMB fans are dumbasses. I don't think I would have a problem proving that a majority of people on earth are dumbasses.

Let's look at it this way. DMB offers up a similar deal to pick ten shows and they'll release the top 4 for download free of charge. So all the people from the TR boards go over and vote for a circulated show, soley because it has Tim on it while passing up many unreleased shows that the real fans of the band want to see (unlike me who isn't into DMB very much, but I love Tim).

I don't know if I can say this any more clear than dan already said though. It was a generalization. Not true of everyone. However the DMB show I saw, and this was a few years back, had me sorounded by a bunch of people that were there for the scene and not the music. I mean I would say 3 to 1 it was like that in my section. Girls right in front of me dancing to their 3 favorite songs and talking extremely loud through the rest of the show.

So I don't think the generalization makes anyone look stupid unless it's not true. I can say most people in the midwest are republicans and it's true. If I were to say something like black people like fried chicken I would probably look like an asshole. What I was trying to point out is how it seems that a large number of DMB fans are asses. If you've had eight years of school and can't figure out that largely promoted bands like DMB attract college douchebags, or frat assholes it's you who looks stupid.

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2005 :  12:01:40 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah. it must be that i'm the lackluster reader.

remember this: "i'm a long-time DMB fan, nearly got in a fistfight with a girl because she was on her cellphone during Jemez at a T&D show, and I've got an M.D.. So which am I: an asshole, dumbass, or a pussy-chasing guitar-faking frat boy?" - you.

tell me, where did you get "pussy chasing guitar playing frat boy" from? hm? if you'll recall, it was me who first brought the idea up in this thread that dmb fans are all the things you mentioned. so when you take an idea DIRECTLY FROM ME and use it to ask a question, who am i supposed to think you're talking to? i can't get too angry, though, since i've made mistakes in not being clear who i'm talking to before. but just for future reference, you should probably mention who you're talking to. perhaps use quotes, or just a name, even. speaking of lackluster: your ability to direct comments to people.

nice work on turning it around on me, and saying that dmb fans must think i'm irritating because i'm aggressive and arrogant. i don't know where you got arrogant from, but ok, i'll take it. i'm not too sure why you said it, though. this isn't a thread about how irritating i am to dmb fans. it's neither here nor their. if you want to talk about that, then i suggest you make a new thread.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  12:58:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
we only ever notice or hear about the fans that are obnoxious. Ya never hear about the thousands of respectable fans out there. 100% of the ones that people tell stories about are ones that are insulting-this is what leads to this "generalization." ...maybe?

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  1:12:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya that's because the normal things aren't worth talking about. I think we all accept that there are normal smart and cool DMB fans, but what gets me is that I have so many run ins with the dumbass brands of DMB fandom that it makes me begin to think that the band has some special formula for attracting dumbasses.

BTW the flecktones show is now on the archive even further escalating my wrath against those people who decided to vote for that show. Although they still don't get the wrath of those who voted for dubya.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  10:22:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just thought I'd catch this one on fire.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

skyline
Chatterbox

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2005 :  4:40:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit skyline's Homepage  Send skyline an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Big DMB fan here. In fact, I run DMBForums.com if anyone here cares to stop by and check it out.

My thought is that DMB has more annoying fans due to their exposure. They're played on the radio, MTV, and all the other places that I'm sure most of us around here despise (I know I do). Other amazing musicians, however (TR, Flecktones, etc.), don't get the same exposure. People that come to enjoy their shows typically do so for the music and not for the "cool" factor.

I hate the crowd at most DMB concerts as well, but it doesn't stop me from going. I'm a pretty mellow guy, and I'm able to tune them out pretty well. My wife and a couple other DMB friends of mine typically go, mind our own business, enjoy the music and have a great time.

http://www.dmbforums.com
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  4:09:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skyline

Big DMB fan here. In fact, I run DMBForums.com if anyone here cares to stop by and check it out.

My thought is that DMB has more annoying fans due to their exposure. They're played on the radio, MTV, and all the other places that I'm sure most of us around here despise (I know I do). Other amazing musicians, however (TR, Flecktones, etc.), don't get the same exposure. People that come to enjoy their shows typically do so for the music and not for the "cool" factor.

I hate the crowd at most DMB concerts as well, but it doesn't stop me from going. I'm a pretty mellow guy, and I'm able to tune them out pretty well. My wife and a couple other DMB friends of mine typically go, mind our own business, enjoy the music and have a great time.

Well said my friend. Whats your favorite song you wanna hear live that havent gotten a chance too? ( if any ) Mine is either 'Rapunzel' or '#41.' Me and my brother have been to four shows, and havent gotten 'em yet. Stefan teased a little of the #41 bass line in his 'Crush' solo . . . bastard.

Go to Top of Page

skyline
Chatterbox

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  4:58:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit skyline's Homepage  Send skyline an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by {=HTG=}

quote:
Originally posted by skyline

Well said my friend. Whats your favorite song you wanna hear live that havent gotten a chance too? ( if any ) Mine is either 'Rapunzel' or '#41.' Me and my brother have been to four shows, and havent gotten 'em yet. Stefan teased a little of the #41 bass line in his 'Crush' solo . . . bastard.

Halloween currently tops the list for me. I'm a dreamer ;)

I've heard #41 and Rapunzel...both great live.

Last year I saw Two Step with Futureman and Coffin guesting, which was pretty unreal...

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  5:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
halloween is a good song, i saw dave do a toned down version by himself a while back. two step is always good live, especailly when bela fleck and tim are involved, like in. . .'98 at pepsi arena i think it was. honestly, the best show i've ever been to.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Jiyra
Chatterbox

124 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  5:19:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Jiyra an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm so utterly jealous you saw two step with coffin...and dan, as I've said to myself before: you have excellent taste!

silly girl, sanity is for boys
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  5:23:08 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw them play The Maker back in December of 1998, (The day before the Live In Chicago concert) which was the first time since the early 90's that the whole band had played it. That was pretty cool. Tim was at that show as well.
Go to Top of Page

Jiyra
Chatterbox

124 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  5:46:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Jiyra an AOL message  Reply with Quote
am I in the minority? I've never seen Tim live, which makes me sad.

silly girl, sanity is for boys
Go to Top of Page

skyline
Chatterbox

USA
143 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  6:16:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit skyline's Homepage  Send skyline an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jiyra

am I in the minority? I've never seen Tim live, which makes me sad.

I saw him and dave at Boone, NC in '03. Best concert I've ever witnessed...

Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2005 :  6:17:54 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, i'd have to agree. my taste is outstanding.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  09:43:21 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think every time I've seen DMB except once Tim has been there. Also I saw Tim and Dave twice in 1999. They played Luther college again in 1999 and I was in the 6th row for that show.

BTW the one DMB show I went to that was without Tim was very boring.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  02:01:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

BTW the one DMB show I went to that was without Tim was very boring.

Which one was that?

Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  12:30:54 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Alpine Valley 08/08/2004. Sucked bigtime.
Go to Top of Page

Hopeful Rolling Waves
Alien Abductee

South Sandwich Islands
2154 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  1:31:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Hopeful Rolling Waves an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to have that show where Tim and Bela duke it out over Two Step.

http://db.etree.org/hopefulrollingwaves/ < My Trading List
Go to Top of Page

Jimiforrest
Try A Little Harder

Oman
52 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2005 :  7:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimiforrest's Homepage  Send Jimiforrest an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim/Bela Two Step duels occur on nearly every winter tour Two Step w/ Bela and Tim on it.

Pretty easy to get on ants too (if the servers are up)

I've got quite a few if you'd rather have just that one song in shitty mp3 form

Theres a country called Oman?
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2005 :  2:42:57 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i have the cd from that particular show. but the quality is about the same as a rope made of pubic hair.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  01:41:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Alpine Valley 08/08/2004. Sucked bigtime.

Wow. It looked like a hell of a show on paper.

Don’t Drink the Water
One Sweet World
Fool To Think
Sugar Will
Stay
Lover Lay Down
I Did It
Seek Up
Rhyme & Reason
Hello Again
Joy Ride
(Loving Wings)