A message to all
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  2:06:28 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It seems that I have come pon an awesome machine! So I guess I will do y'all a favor. I have the ability yo take the Tim mpegs and make them into DVD's. If anyone is interested please let me know. Fluffy, if you want me to do any computer work for you an Tim just let me know. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Regards,
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  2:23:35 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know if those play on PS2's? I remember reading somewhere that a PS2 wont play vcd's.

Go to Top of Page

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  2:32:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would absolutely love getting a Tim DVD. Please, Please, Please, make the VCD's. I thought about doing that myself but I couldnt get the video software to work on my computer. Please let the board know if you decide to do it, and please do it.

Thanks
MC

"Turn it into love, man. Whatever's fucked up in the world, just turn it into love. Take in the bad and give out the good, otherwise we're all gonna die and go to hell." T.R.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  2:59:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah man. That would really be awesome. I don't have a DVD player except on my computer right now, but I'm looking to get another one. I know a few people who have them though, with bigscreen tv's and surround sound. Playing that shit would really be an experience. I say thanks in advance if you decide to do it.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Jason
Chatterbox

194 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  3:00:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Happy, Joy Joy...
Oh Happy Day!

Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  4:13:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It would only be worth it, if you got the masters to all the videos.. The current ones recorded at a larger resolution would just look like crap..

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  7:07:53 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh that would be awesome, count me in.

Just let me know what to do.

thanks,
Philip

Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  7:08:33 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Send me emails and i will get back to you all

Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  01:35:10 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  01:51:11 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm still curious as to weather or not VCD's can be played on a PS2? That is what we have for watching DVDs, and my suuround sound is hooked up to that. Someone out there must know!!! Anyone?

Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  03:16:02 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They wont play on ps2

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  06:26:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the offer BJ, I will keep it in mind. Sounds like a kewl opportunity and everyone seems very excited.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  11:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Before anyone gets too excited they should check to see if their DVD player can even play DVD-R's. Check this site.

http://www.vcdhelp.com/dvdlist/dvdplayers.html

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000