TIM on DVD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kyle
Is Anybody Here?

New Zealand
24 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2001 :  2:59:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit kyle's Homepage  Send kyle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok all,,if anyone has taped or videoed a show, we at the tim reynolds home front need it,,we or should i say ( i ) are making a dvd, this will be released free on the site for all to download,,but in order to do this i will need all you happy fans out there to send me your videos, dats, tapes, or whatever, i will be doing a total of 3 dvd projects as of now,,and they will all be free downloads, the first will be tim solo acoustic, the second will be tr3 and the third will be dave and tim together,,,,but in order for any of this to happen you have to send me some video,,,so its all up to you,,if you all come together and pull some strings, get me some great footage,,,,than i guarantee you will luv the final result,, please get back to me on this asap,,,thanks to all and keep enjoying tim ,,take care,,,

k y le

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  11:54:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How can you release a free DVD over the website? Do you mean we can order them for free through the website or is it just a ripped DVD that your posting on the FTP site?

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000