New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aamodio
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2004 :  11:19:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings everyone & Tim if you're reading,

I'd just like to say I downloaded the 6-23-04 show today off archive.org and wow. Been a while since I've heard Tim and he's noticably better today. 'All You Need Is Love' blew me away, awesome man, and 'Rastaman..' ...

The reason I wanted to post was that I was curious how interested and involved you (Tim) were with kundalini. Do you practice yoga regularly?

Keep on,
Adam

"See there's uh, there's the great men that go, that very often go down in history. There are the great people that go down in history that we remember, the people that go down in history. And there are some people that go down in history and we remember them because they led this many armies, or they, or they changed this many countries using big fists and big punches. Well I'm not gonna judge those people, but I'll tell you what. This is the kind of great people that we need more of."

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2004 :  08:41:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny you mention that, I have wondered that myself. I know there are many Buddhist references in his music/song titles as well.("Impermanence" for one.)

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000