TRelated Topics
 Fluffy, i was told you can help me
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brendangen
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2004 :  5:09:35 PM  Show Profile  Send brendangen an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I read on the Mexicali Blues website, that Tim Reynolds is gonna be playing a concert in Teaneck New Jersey, in september, but it says you've got to be over 21. Unfortunately, im only 18, but i heard that you can help me get in. dont worry, i wont drink or anything, could you help me out, id really appreciate it. email me at brendangen@yahoo.com, or IM me brendangen412, or something. Thanks a lot

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2004 :  7:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy can't help you get in. Your best bet is to talk to the bar manager beforehand and see if they'll make an exception. I had the same problem a few years ago, the bar makes the rules on the age limit, not Fluffy.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

brendangen
Is Anybody Here?

3 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2004 :  7:35:16 PM  Show Profile  Send brendangen an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this is the email i got from the place:
you must be twenty one years old to attend a show here.
the reason for this is insurance purposes.
even if you contact the artist the policy refers to guest lists as well.
i am terribly sorry for the inconvienece to you but the fault here lies in our society of lawyers courts and big corporations so go out and vote...not to mention if an under age person gets intoxicated at our establishment with or without our libations we will lose our business and license...

but its a restaurant, and on days when theres no concert, theres no age limit. now im confused
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000