Organizing Kaos?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  11:40:48 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've been thinking, yes I do that sometimes. As I've stated before, the gray matter isn't what it use to be. Is it possible to add more forums to the message board Jon? When I go back to find comments from my posts, if there are any, I have trouble finding them sometimes. Anyone else, or is it just me? Since the TR nation has been multiplying rapidly, it might help a little. There could be a section dedicated just for "Fluffy" to start, he's the star commentator on the board. And maybe a forum for the new members just entering the mother ship. And the "laugh your ass off" forum would be good, Kevin can be the master of ceremonies! I'll gladly be his assistant! Maybe a "demented minds" area, "enter at your own risk". I'm sure Mr. Pimp and Isaac can be in charge of that. I guess I should include myself there too! LOL! Any other thoughts or ideas? Or leave perfection alone?........Liz

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  12:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not a bad idea, but I am not sure one for newbies is such a good idea. I kinda like them jumping right into the fray.(ONE OF US,ONE OF US,ONE OF US)We want them to feel apart of the community. But the others sound like winners. That way we could get the non Tim related threads on different forum. This one is getting pretty cluttered(not in a bad way) but it is hard to find pertinent posts sometimes. Keep in mind there is the search function. I use that alot. Keywords help if you remember a word unique to that post. Xar666 would definitely be in the "demented minds" area, as would I. I think everyone should be in the "LMAO" forum. We got a funny(and I don't mean funny)bunch hear.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  8:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for being the ONLY one to respond Fluffy. You're absolutely right about everyone just jumping in, that really keeps things interesting. I see it didn't work on this post though, LOL! I guess it's a girl thing about being organized. There is a method to my madness! Oh well, it's a good idea to let this thread die. But, we better hide it, Xar666 likes dead things. Liz
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2001 :  02:32:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lovely
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2001 :  04:20:57 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'll gladly be his assistant!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2001 :  12:33:12 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awe, gee Kevin, that's sooo cute!

Mr. Xar666, do you have issues? You're really scaring me! Just kidding, I think? May I recommend a place for you to visit on your next vacation? It's called Necropolis, aka City of the Dead. I hear they don't guarantee the corpses freshly dead and warm, but they get a 5 star rating in being well preserved! Geez Leweez, I'm scaring myself! LOL! Liz
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2001 :  2:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You guys are bugging me out.
Oh well, probable cause Im high.
I tend to picture things more vividly when Im high.

-Philip

Go to Top of Page

jen-jen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2001 :  3:32:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that "Organizing Chaos" is a great idea. There's only one concern I have. What would you name the "sub folders". I sat here for a second trying to figure out subjects that made sense and were broad, but I came up with nearly nothing. I personally like it all in one because I don't spend as much time here as everyone else (I am way too busy getting ready for Italy and a career when I graduate and finishing up this term). It much easier for me to go to "General Discussion" and skim down then it would be to have to open many folders to see if there's anything inside I want to reply to.

:) JEN (:

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2001 :  7:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jen! Glad to see you post! I agree with you and Fluffy, it was just an idea. Everything is so spontaneous here, that's the beauty of it! Good luck to you, don't forget to take time to smell the roses on the way! Sounds like you have an awesome plan! Keep in touch! Liz
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  12:42:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Liz, Just wanted to let you know(if you didn't already) the search feature is great for locating old posts. Just try to remember some keywords. I use it all the time because so many of the threads are not about the original topic title after 10 or so posts. But if you can remember subjects and keywords you can use the SEARCH feature and it is truly an invaluable tool! Oh and JenJen, Liz is right, don't forget to stop and smell the roses. I know its hard sometime, but it will make you happier in the end. I don't know if Liz remembered this when she made that comment, but weren't you the one who brought TR roses at the Portland show? I think you mentioned it in your first post. The search feature comes thru again. Here it is:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=289

It was actually Eugene, OR WOW Hall, not Portland. Bizarre coincedence. Just more of that synchronicity I always talk about!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2001 :  09:43:45 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, I remember making the post about smelling the roses to Jen, but I forgot about the rose thing with TR when I posted that. My, how our minds work in mysterious ways!!! That's cool you picked that up! Liz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000