Show Fluffy the love post
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  03:58:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was looking at some recent posts by Fluffy, and it seems like he's not feelin' the love. It's all about love, Fluffy, and I'd like to apologize on behalf of myself, though I can't speak for the entire forum. You just gotta fight for your rights and don't let the man get you down.

Show Fluffy...the love.

--------------------
I once saw a movie where this bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  04:14:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx chatterballs, I am feeling the love!! I am doing alot better now that I seem to have gotten it all cleared up with everyone.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  04:16:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just wondering, won't they put you in jail or at least give you a ticket for showing me THE LOVE?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  04:18:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's funny Fluffy...I wish I didn't know what that was like, getting a ticket for that...

Hey, I'm gonna be at the 5/2 show in Missoula, I'd like to meet you face to face...man to man...then I'll show the LOVE. Nothing.

--------------------
I once saw a movie where this bus had to keep its SPEED above 50 and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode...I think it was called, the bus that couldn't slow down.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  04:19:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
......not over the internet....

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  04:26:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bad news chatterballs, the Missoula show is looking like a nix. I am not sure at this point but I will post as soon as I have details. Keep your fingers crossed.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  04:28:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
God I hope it doesn't get cancelled...I'm going to cross my fingers so hard I bleed...to death.

--------------------
Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  09:38:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Show Fluffy the love post

Fluffy, I want to have your children.

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  12:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

No, I do.

--------------------
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  12:32:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
No, I do.

Nows the time to start being scared fluffy.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  1:11:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, Jude, don't make it bad.

--------------------
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  1:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Nows the time to start being scared fluffy.

Hee hee, nay that's the time you guys make sure the sock fits and doesn't have a hole in it!

Go to Top of Page

chatterballs
Chatterbox

117 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  1:28:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
make sure the sock fits and doesn't have a hole in it!

That's nasty.

--------------------
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  2:42:58 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
That's nasty.

In harsh reality, I must tell you that it's the bottom line. Sorry to say, where I work I've seen too may people die from a sexually transmitted disease called AIDS. This is a Liz Public Service Announcement:
condoms save lives of those who participate in unprotected sex.

Is that better?

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  2:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

condoms save lives of those who participate in unprotected sex.

Welllll.... No they don't.

Condoms save lives of those who participate in protected sex.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  2:55:03 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Excuussssseeee mmmmeeeeeeeeee! I stand corrected. Let me rephrase that. Condoms save lives......period!!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  3:40:28 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is the way I look at it. The male species has just aboot all the responsibility of preventing disease transmission by being the active participant wearing a condom. The female condom is not the first choice in most cases. On the other hand the female species has the responsibility for preventing an unwanted pregnancy by using birth control pills, spermicides and the like. And it's recommended to use both condoms and a spermicide to prevent pregnancy. There is that small percentage of failure in preventing pregnancy with condoms alone. So in essence, the female is really at the mercy of the male wearing a condom in helping to prevent disease transmission. The only true prevention from getting infected by a disease or getting pregnant is abstinence from sex.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  4:11:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  5:37:14 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Right.

Is that agreeing with what I wrote or a sarcastic response?

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  6:00:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Excuussssseeee mmmmeeeeeeeeee! I stand corrected. Let me rephrase that. Condoms save lives......period!!

They save lives during her period?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  6:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL! I had a feeling someone would say something aboot that. I should have known it would be you Patrick!

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  6:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey now
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  6:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Xar!! I'm laughing my ass off!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  6:08:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who else would have?

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  6:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Would have what?

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  7:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm in agreement with you, regardless of my sarcastic response.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  9:58:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sending some good ol' fashion luvin Fluffy's way as we speak... Luvin' should be knocking on his door right about now.
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  10:40:19 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'm in agreement with you, regardless of my sarcastic response.

Right answer MBS. I'll tell you why. I'm a registered nurse and have been working in womens health for 14 years. I've seen many women that major in stupidity. They say: Like I didn't know how I got pregnant, I was taking the pill. FYI, taking some antibiotics about renders oral contraceptives useless. Or, we were using condoms and I can't understand how I got pregnant. Thats because it's recommended using a backup contraception. Stupidity or may I say uneducated females are the ones that pay the price with an unplanned or worse an unwanted pregnancy. And to top it off, women get sexually transmitted diseases and don't even know they have it and pass on their silent disease to unsuspecting others. And the topper is that you have no idea how many pregnant teenagers I take care of. Some are as young as 12 and 13 years old and also are diagnosed with multiple STD's. So you can be sarcastic all you want, but if you get a disease or have an unplanned pregnancy it's not because you weren't educated on the issue. Oh and by the way, masterbation is safe too, I just recommend good handwashing!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  10:43:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Oh and by the way, masterbation is safe too, I just recommend good handwashing!

No need to wash your hands... your immune system needs practice. I masturbate while I cook and then eat with my fingers.
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  10:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Silky, remind me to never ever eat anything you cook!! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2002 :  10:47:12 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Damn Silky, don't get me started on basic hygiene! hee hee

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  01:03:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, LizK. Thanks for enlightening me. I'm way better off now. I'm being sarcastic. But I do know what you mean. I have a bit of education on the matter myself. So I'm not wholly un-understanding of what you mean. Thanks for reminding me that not everyone out there knows that I know everything.

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  01:06:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Seriously, tho. There's a whole lot I'm sure I don't understand. I just hope I'm never faced with the problem. I didn't know about the pill and antibiotics. But it wouldn't matter: I wouldn't trust JUST the pill anyway. Probably a lot I don't know about STDs too.

You should start a new topic and call it Sex Education 101 by LizK. Then I wouldn't have to feel so stupid.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  02:19:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Silky, remind me to never ever eat anything you cook!! LOL!

Hehe I made some stuffed peppers for dinner tonight and the general concensus of those who tried it was that they were great...

...if they only knew.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  03:04:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's just like what happened on Van Wilder!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  03:24:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Say no more... I haven't seen it yet.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  04:23:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All I have to say is that that scene is the most disgusting thing ever!

"Life is what you make of it, not what you take from it."
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:19:23 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
...if they only knew.

I'd bet they would whoop your ass! LOL!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MBS hope there are no hard feelings. I just see too many women infected with diseases mainly because they are uneducated or just don't care. And it just breaks my heart seeing very young girls pregnant that should still be playing with their dolls at home, ya know. So on that note, just be careful out there!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  12:40:20 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
MBS may I ask where you are from? I'm thinking it's somewhere in the New England area. You remind me of a dear friend I haven't heard from in a while. Call it female intuition or maybe it's just the nutbrain female psyche...... Just got a funny feeling....

Go to Top of Page

My_Bad_Side
Alien Abductee

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2002 :  2:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LizK, of course there are no hard feelings. I know you were just trying to educate the masses through me. I can't blame you for that. Sometimes people just need a Whipping Post to get their ideas out. So I'll be that for you. No problem.

And yes, you may ask where I am from.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000