I Love This Fucking Board!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  02:49:30 AM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Post Replys!

On the 1st day God created Tim.

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  09:28:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Which "fucking" board? I like this "Tim Reynolds" board, but i'm curious to check out the fucking board.

Sorry that really wasn't funny at all was it.

*hangs head, balls up in the fetal possition in the corner sucking thumb*

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  10:09:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wait what
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  10:10:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe man I love boards that fuck... so, who's the lucky board? Is she hot? I'll bet there was some crazy-- ........ DAMNIT!

*hangs head and sits down next to Isaac*

-J

Go to Top of Page

thewayfarer
Is Anybody Here?

USA
37 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2001 :  11:22:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the advice Xar. I was actually on my way out the door to the cemetary but I'm soooo glad I came to the board first. I almost forgot the vaseline. And I'm definitely with you on the staying in the grave while getting it on. Much faster that way.

Go to Top of Page

James M.
Chatterbox

USA
245 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2001 :  01:53:28 AM  Show Profile  Send James M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sweet jesus xar!!!....i mean...it was pretty funny...but i couldnt help but cringe throughout..i mean............sex with 2 condoms is fucked up.....
james

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2001 :  9:16:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
sex with 2 condoms is fucked up.....

Double bag it baby.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2001 :  10:15:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Didn't you guys learn anything in health class! 2 condoms is just more friction where its not meant to be increasing the chances that they'll break or more likely one'll just slip right off! Especially on a tight corpse anus.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  05:46:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I obviously missed something somewhere, isn't this thread supposed to be about this great fucking board? Kudos to Jon for setting something up even I can use. AMAZING!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000