Colgate Univ Hamilton, NY show DOWNLOAD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  12:15:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey all, I got an email today from the soundman(who did a FANTASTIC job by the way)Mark letting me know that he was sending TR and myself a copy of the show and that it is posted on the web for download. He will either be posting the info here himself or forwarding it for me to post. He also contacted our FTP guy(?) about hosting it. At the moment, Mark said he was only giving out the download info to the guys at the Colgate who put on the show. I don't know if this is because he was worried about distributing without talking to me or to keep traffic down where ever he has it hosted. If it is the later, we may have to wait for our FTP to get a copy of it. Either way it should be coming shortly so I though you could all look forward to that. The show as great, sound was great and the setlist was great:

SuperString Theory Space Log
Flourescence
Come Together/Ohio
New D
Indoctrinate
New E Song
Stranger
Nat Mystic
Dreaming
Water in Drop C
Loose Entrepid
All You Need(Is Love)
Kudalini
(+ encores which escape me at the moment, 1 was a Marley song)

Special Thanx to Mark and his crew for the great job he did with sound and it was a real pleasure working with them. A very professional group to deal with. I am suggesting that he post the info here himself so he can see the feedback from you guys about the recording. ENJOY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  1:22:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alright! More ear and mind candy! Thanks for the update Fluffy, I look forward to hearing the newer songs. Maybe they are songs we can expect to hear on the album?

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  5:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the risk of sounding stupid: Is dreaming a new song cause I haven't ever heard it before until last monday?

Then the encore could it have been Buffalo soldier?

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  5:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nope! Dreaming is off of the very first TR3 album from way back in the wonderful year of 1988.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  7:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1988. Hmm well that just goes to show how much I know about Tim and his early stuff. I even thought they were playing together before that like early 80's. I have no idea why but I did. Looks like I need a history lesson.

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  10:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
His encores were Buffalo Soldier, and then a few more Marley tracks. Im excited to see this as a download, and im praying its a lossless one. But regardless.

I emailed one of the ugys by the soundboard, the one that said he was ecording, and his email bounced on me. So im glad its getting out there :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2004 :  12:20:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He did, in fact contact me, so I am waiting for a reply and hopefully will have it in the next couple of days. I'll keep everyone posted!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: