you all better tape
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kyle
Is Anybody Here?

New Zealand
24 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  02:36:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit kyle's Homepage  Send kyle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whats up all,,its kyle, tims video and sound guy or whatever you want to call it
i really never get on this board but ive noticed a lot of great people on it so i thought id say hi again and let you all know there will be a lot and i mean a lot more tim videos going up, i have around 60 shows to put up eventually, so ive been doin lots of work, id really like to see some others out there hook it up too,,,so email me and i will help you out, and get you set up,,,but for now,,get out there and tape your asses off, and pull some great video so others can see just how great our boy tim is,,,oh and you got to give a super special thanks to FLUFFY AND TIM REW AND TIM REYNOLDS FOR BEING THE BEST OF THE BEST,,so i look forward to some emails about going to shows and doing video and taping off the board and havin a great time,,im doing all sorts of video conversion and ill be happy to do other bands for anyone who needs thhem converted to mpeg or dvd,,thanks all

K Y L E

seekup34@hotmail.com

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  02:56:46 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
conversions for a fee or free? And I'm not sure about mailing my stuff to New Zealand. Ha.

Anywho, I hope to have something to send you by next week, of the show this weekend.

Peace

-Jason-

'F*** that, man, I don't play songs. I jam.'
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  04:24:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice to see ya here KYLE!! By the way, your title is ARCHIVIST!! Say Hi to Katie for me!! Luv Fluffy

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  10:05:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Kyle were you been?
Tell us about your newest show list

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:34:44 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would love to hear from someone that's seen the 11.10.01 tape that I made. I know a few people have it (Fluffy, Kyle, DirtyDirty, maybe some others....) Let me know what you think. Unless you think it sucks, and then I'd feel all bad inside..

And someone was talking about converting it??? Maybe that was Xar? Let me know what's up with that as well..

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:46:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Holy shit I was supposed to send Patrick a B&P package like 2 months ago and forgot when I got caught up in finals and traveling... WOOPS! Patrick if you're still up for it I would still love to get my hands on that show! Let me know.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2002 :  11:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't forget to thank EVERGREEN. See what reviving old posts can do!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  02:02:06 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks EVERGREEN!!!

So, had a chance to watch yet? Actually, I had been going to ask anyway, this was just a prime opportunity.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  04:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not yet, AS I have no TV or stereo at home. Just the CD drive on my computer and the DVD drive on my laptop. Thanx TERI!! Luv Ya!! I do have access to one so it will happen. Just waiting for an opportunity to present itself. Maybe this week. I will be sure to let you know. Thanx again!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:00:12 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I herd that. I have no tv or vcr myself. Just a puter with no DVD or anything. So basically you could say that this (the Board) and my radio are my two forms of entertainment. Well, that and hookers. And drugs... Hookers and drugs, as I like to say.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:11:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How about drugged out hookers?
-J

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:13:51 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hookers gotta be clean; the drugs are for me. But once I'm "lifted" it doesn't matter what the hell they do. As long as I end up with less sperm than I stared with.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  10:21:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Haha! I'll bet you didn't count on my loyal army of hookers did you?"
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2002 :  7:35:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

How about drugged out hookers?

Yeah...there's nothing worse than having sex with a passed out hooker on speed...just ask Xar...no wait...don't ask Xar because he'll tell you it's great.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  02:39:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No he won't, they are still breathing and warm. I think that really disgusts him. HEHE Imagine fucking a warm, breathing body. I can't even imagine it! and I can't!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  03:08:15 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's better than breathing and cold. Boy, that'd be weird.

Or not breathing and warm, although that's easier to fathom.

I prefer warm AND breathing. Xar likes cold and NOT breathing. More for the both of us.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  06:58:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Guess you guys won't be fighting over any dates anytime soon. By the way, where is Xar? We haven't heard from him in a while. Guess they must have gotten a new shipment of bodies in down at the morgue. Or maybe he got arrested and we will see him on the cover of CNN.

This will be the picture you see on the front page of the newspaper the day after they raid Xar's house and search his fridge and sceptic field. Right next to quotes from his neighbors and friends on the message board who all say about the same thing. "He always seemed like such a nice boy, he looked so normal!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  2:53:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I keep trying to click to see the full story and nothing happens! I guess there haven't been any new developments.

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  8:49:39 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How does one breathe thru such tiny nostrils?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  04:40:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey pcbdmb, Server might be down, check again later. Or take your own advice and
quote:
Never Try

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
touche!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:11:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I thought you'd like that one. Have you seen "The Doah Post". I left a special little message for you there. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:18:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh I'll get to that eventually, but first I've got an entire page of posts to read (no exaggeration!)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  03:52:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're a good man, Charlie Brown!!! Read away!! I look forward to your every word. I wait with baited breath!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  06:43:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well......there you go Fluffy!!! I think that's the most amount of posts with my name on them all in a row that I've ever seen!!! WOOHOOO!!! Boy do I need sleep! All I know is that I'll be back on this message board in a few hours when I'm at work......see ya then.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  11:55:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well...I'm back!!!!.....with a vengeance!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  01:26:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I said that once, and since then, noone has been able to keep up!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  02:39:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
then again...I've only been in the 700s for aboot a day....and.....oh look!...I'n now in the 800s!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  03:07:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Only 1348 to go, give or take, but I have never been to good at math!!HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  03:09:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Only 1349 to go, give or take, but I have never been to good at math!!HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  03:09:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Only 1350 to go, give or take, but I have never been to good at math!!HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  03:10:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Only 1351 to go, give or take, but I have never been to good at math!!HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  03:20:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ACCKKKKK!! I keep doing the math and each time I post it changes. Dammit!! Lets suffice it to say you got a long way to go! But you get a gold star for effort. You prove an admirable and worthy adversary!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  03:39:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey! You're cheating!! No fair!! MOM!!! Fluffy's cheating again!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  03:43:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cheating implies a game, a game implies competition, there is no competition here. JUST FUN FUN FUN!! LIVE LONG AND POST!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  1:00:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hmmmm..so that's how you got over 2000, Fluffy...

Busted.

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  2:34:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy ....

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  2:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
did ...

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  2:34:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
not ...

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  2:35:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cheat ...

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  2:35:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
like ...

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  2:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
me.

-
500 Club
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:27:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that's..

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:27:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what..

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:28:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you..

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
type..,

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:29:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
but..

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
your..

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
eyes..

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
say..

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  5:30:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
differently.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  6:25:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You are gay.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2002 :  9:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

You are gay.

...and have a spaghetti dick, and is naked, and is an undercover cop trying to expose Xar but simultaneously has a crush on him and pretends to be dead.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  01:38:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't forget lives in the UK and skips classes.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey pcbdmb, Who's Guy Folkes?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:20:31 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

You are gay.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to ask Silky if what we have here is an actual example of the patented Sarcasm Machine, or was this not from there, and from somewhere else, somewhere more honest and true?

-Jason-

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:41:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey pcbdmb, Who's Guy Folkes?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:54:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have no idea what you're talking aboot!!! Are you trying to say "Who's gay folks?"

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  03:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, mispelled it. Who is Guy Fawkes?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  1:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't know.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000