READ Topics Titles From Here Down IN Order
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  09:34:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Everyone else, Sorry you missed it. It was quite a site. You can see what they saw at the post titled "This one REALLY makes sense" I have reproduced the Topic Titles in the exact order I left them when I finished posting. And it really does make some sense!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  09:52:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I saw it =)

---------------------------------------
I'm wearing 'push-up' undies.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:05:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thought I would make it easier, here's how it read:

Damn guys IT WORKED!! Thanx to this message board.....Fluffy is keeping the customers satisfied Smile!!!!!!!! Time for Help with Musician's Friend. you all better tape You're Pretty I'm off to St. Paul So I just got back from NYC...What song is that from on the Intro to the WebSite Peace Restored...Fluffy Back? What the devil? A quere for fluf. God (what ever God Is) bless Thrift Stores! On a lighter note... i got 5 new TOOL shirts Silky, I should hunt you down Tim vs Bela Fleck 12-1-98 Musicians: Equipment? Playing with phoenetics ...For Black Lotus Any of you suggest any good part time jobs? Plumbing Equipment or controlling cheese? Hey Fluffy....The journeys of our posts. Colonel Les Claypools....the DOAH post...as thought of by fluffy What to do if you cant sleep, ARGH! MARIJUANA!!! Can somebody tell me Diane's clothing store Help a girl out Mac & Cheese TIMchat now open! Lets play guess that Movie Quote/Song Lyric game! Other names TR3 used Digital camera question...What other acoustic albums to buy? PURPLE HAIR!!! Unwritten Message Board Laws...I'm addicted to this board!! Are you cool man? New Tim Reynolds MP3s, Download Here Tim collage Petroglyph question thanks to majortom and Fluffy Me and Tim...This board rocks! Most Inspiring Song Happy Birthday Frank Krispy Kreme New Bela Fleck cd?? Whats playing? pearl jam....Question aboot tim (cover?) song...It's 4:20 !!!!! It kinda makes sense? A reply to Krystal's, "what men are thinking" Has TR ever had a bad fan incident at a show? Tim Reynolds Autographed Martin Group hug ..How I got into Tim Good Vacation Spots I have hat hair! Gossip Of The Neurons Well folks I'm heading home to Hotlanta...WOO HOO! My luck has changed! Interesting Question eat, drink, and be merry Merchandise New to Posting on the Board Requeum for a Dream FREE POT!! Fluffy's Average Member How awesome is it.....Blackbird (Beatles) Night everyone.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:08:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is just way toooooooooo Kewl!!!!!!

EVERGREEN 143
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  10:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had 79 topics in a row. GEEZ!! That took some work! All topics I was the last one to answer on. WIKKED!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2002 :  3:04:20 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Very Fluffy-Esque!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2002 :  06:59:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Soon, in 15 more posts, EnthuTIMsiast will be Fluffy-esque, THEN what will I BE? BOO HOO

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  01:22:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw my topic up there! YEAH! Jeeze, i'm hyper for 1 in the morning.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2002 :  5:22:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here we go again!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2002 :  05:59:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hang on to your knickers! (and for the ladies...your knockers)!!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably...the lesson is: Never Try."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  01:59:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think ladies wear knickers as well. I for one, would like to be the one holding the knockers. Leave the knickers to them, leave the knockers to me. I love boobies!! BOOOOOOBIES!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:22:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Boobies are great.
-J

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:29:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
especially when you mix them with Macaroni & Cheese!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:30:32 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HEAVEN I TELL YOU, HEAVEN!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:35:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No! In heaven, you wouldn't have to wait for the Macaroni to boil, because it would already be done!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:45:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Heaven is in the Heart and Hearts are in the Boobies!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  04:49:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW! How profound!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  05:00:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I try!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  05:02:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
But you did not try your hardest, and therefore you succeeded!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  05:15:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I never try hard, I hardly try!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  05:19:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha! That's like me at work! I don't hardly work, I hardly try to work.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  05:27:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to correct you again but thats:

Are you working HARD?

No I am HARDly working!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  05:31:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know!!! I was trying to alter the common saying so as to make it appear funny!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  05:35:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  05:40:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FINE! There you go!!

"I do what I can with what I've got."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  05:43:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Much harder to quote that one back at you!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  05:45:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Precisely!! And now I'm goin to bed. Maybe you can respond to all the other ones that I did yesterday night (all night!)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  05:49:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's 6am where I am. It has already been all night!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:10:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Then when do you go to sleep?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:13:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Man you two were up late last night.
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  6:22:16 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I use to work night shift, talk about chronic fatigue! Fragmented sleep can make ya really bitchy!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2002 :  7:21:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No kidding I was up late!!! Fluffy "claims" that he was up late, but what he overlooked was that I'm in the UK, so therefore I was up til 11:00 A.M.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  01:39:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am pretty sure you said you lived near my sister, which would make it 3am for you when it is 6am for me. For an old guy, I got stamina!!(and no life)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  02:00:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah no shit... it was almost 5am the other night and you were on just as I was going to sleep. Were you still up, yet to sleep, or just waking up that early?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  03:27:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I usually do not go to bed until between 7am and 11am. I am a vampire in the truest sense of the word. I love the nightlife, I got to boogie, on the disco AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oh Yeah!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2002 :  04:42:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I am pretty sure you said you lived near my sister

I did, but you forgot aboot my overnight move to the UK!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  03:35:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who's Guy Fawkes?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  1:46:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What?

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2002 :  3:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I got that one!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Horay!

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000