Tim's Teeth
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

meethead97
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  7:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last nights (12-20) D&F show was amazing. Tim blew me away as expected. The thing I did not expect to see or hear last night was thier rendition of Fire by Jimi hendrix. Tim and Trey were tearing it up on stage each playing off eachothers improve. All of a sudden Tim takes his solo to a new level and started to play with his teeth. He was nodding his head up and down plucking the strungs and running his hand up and down the fret board making all kinds of sounds. It was just something amazing to see and you could tell that the rest of the guys on stage were impresed with his use of anything to add to the show. Here is a link to the song fire and cry freedom. there is a spot neer the end when the crowd gets all fired up durring the solo and that is the moment when the Tim let his mouth do the playing.

http://www.anyoneseenthebridge.com/msgboard/showthread.php?s=80c4340f3f7764db8ae4fbb805c2143f&threadid=266369

Here is a picture of that as well...

http://www.anyoneseenthebridge.com/msgboard/showthread.php?s=80c4340f3f7764db8ae4fbb805c2143f&threadid=266171

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  10:26:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for sharing this! I especially love Fire, I wish I had seen that show! Amazing!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  10:36:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that's fuckin' awesome
Go to Top of Page

DaRavyn
Chatterbox

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  2:59:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit DaRavyn's Homepage  Send DaRavyn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
During the show In Chicago at the Allstate Arena, let me tell you about a good time, during like the 40 some odd minute encore, Tim comes strolling out with his shirt over his head and begins to play but not only with his hands but yes with those pearly whites.... the whole damn arena was going nuts for Tim, an unbelivable show nonetheless I went to three shows and all were amazing Tim is what made those shows Rob

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  3:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DaRavyn

During the show In Chicago at the Allstate Arena, let me tell you about a good time, during like the 40 some odd minute encore, Tim comes strolling out with his shirt over his head and begins to play but not only with his hands but yes with those pearly whites.... the whole damn arena was going nuts for Tim, an unbelivable show nonetheless I went to three shows and all were amazing Tim is what made those shows Rob

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  10:00:42 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that picture is amazing.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000