New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  11:58:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope it is/was the best ever! Thank you for giving all of us the gift of your music! You have created a family here, and I for one thank you for that. Without your music I wouldn't have met so many wonderful people!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  1:25:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yep... happy birthday if you happen to catch this! You continue to rule.

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  4:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hippy Yardbath

Blessings and many more

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

flacosuave
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  9:47:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Tim, looking forward to seeing you in Austin with your side act Willie haha
Go to Top of Page

Jess
Is Anybody Here?

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2003 :  10:51:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Jess an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday, TIM!
Be careful with those teeth!

~J
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  02:46:44 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Tim!!!

That is very well spoken Pam. If Tim knows it or not, his music is so meaningful to me, and it transcends simply being music on so many levels. Like Pam said, it has created a group of fans that is more closely knit that some families I know. His music has also always been there for me, to clear my mind, to comfort me when I need it, or just to bring me instant peace where I can lose myself temporarily in the music. For this I am grateful, and am sincere when I wish you the happiest of Birthdays.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  5:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank you for the music that you have so generously bestowed upon us. Hope your day was wonderful.

By the way, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Peace in the holiday season and new year.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2003 :  5:45:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Tim!

Let me also add my thanks and say that your music has influenced me more than any other musician. You inspire me to become a better musician and guitarist! Hope you had a great birthday, great holiday, and many more, creative years!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2003 :  3:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to pass on TR's thanx for the wonderful b-day wishes. I think TR got a strat for his b-day. In case anyone was wondering why TR magically started using a strat on the Dave & Friends TouR. LOL

I also wanted to say to both PJK and Kevin that the thoughts you shared outloud with the board are also thoughts shared by me and probably couldn't have been worded so wonderfully by me. Thanx for sharing!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000