Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Tim to perform at Willie Nelson concert(s)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Joe M.
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2003 :  09:29:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Joe M.'s Homepage  Send Joe M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=2046464

Joe Maliszeski
Joe@antsmarching.org
www.antsmarching.org

Joe M.
Is Anybody Here?

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2003 :  09:36:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Joe M.'s Homepage  Send Joe M. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.kucinich.us/endorsements/endorsements/tim-reynolds.php

Joe Maliszeski
Joe@antsmarching.org
www.antsmarching.org
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2003 :  09:55:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hah, nice to see you here, beat me to it. Good job

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Jess
Is Anybody Here?

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  3:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Jess an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've got 7th row (it's supposed to be GA, but I guess they're putting chairs in or something...) tickets in Austin...

Do we know if there'll be tapers?

~J
Go to Top of Page

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  10:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
will it be televised?/
Go to Top of Page

Jess
Is Anybody Here?

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2003 :  7:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Jess an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rubylith

will it be televised?/

Not likely... It's not for Austin City Limits, so chances are slim unless you catch a little blurb on a local Austin news station...

~J
Go to Top of Page

riceboy
Is Anybody Here?

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2003 :  12:21:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit riceboy's Homepage  Send riceboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
does anyone know or have an idea how long Tim will be on stage? The only other person there I would want to see is Willie, but I'm willing to make the drive to austin to see tim if hes gonna be on stage for any decent amount of time, I just dont want to make that drive to have to listen to some political BS and country music for several hours just to hear tim play two songs.

Shows Attended - 11.03.01 (Dallas) - 04.05.05 (Ft. Worth) - 09.30.05 (Boulder) - 01.06.06 (Boulder) - 01.07.06 (Aspen) - 03.31.06 (Dallas) Plus I got to catch the Dave and Tim in Vegas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000