New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  7:14:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anyone comes to Virginia, specifically harrisonburg in the next few months, please come and see my jazz combo at the arftul dodger in harrisonburg. We're a 7 piece band with keys, guitar, bass(me), sax, trombone, drums, and trumpet.

We're a mix of standard jazz, funk-esque, and pat metheny tunes. so please, if anyone is in the area, we'll be at the arftul dodger, thursday nites, from 9-12:30!!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  1:53:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
is that near charlottsville,
ill be there twice in october, one night on a tuesday the 10th and the following week the thursday throguh saturday
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  2:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its on the other side of the mountains from Charlottsville. One of my nephews went to UVA in Charlottsville, the other to JMU in Harrisonburg. I am guessing maybe 2 hours away????? Matt would Know better. BTW the 10th of Oct. is on a Friday (my daughters b'day is the 9th)

Best of luck to you Matt! Wish I could get down to hear you play!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  2:33:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually it's only about an hour away, not far at all, if you're in the area come catch us thursday nite!

thanks pam, i got a gig tonite with em, it'll be a lot of fun, i really love playing with the guys in it!

Go to Top of Page

j
Chatterbox

149 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  6:38:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit j's Homepage  Send j an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey vic woo fan, I don't know if you were there or not, but I have a weekly gig at the dodger. If you were there tuesday night, you definitely would have seen me. Regardless, you should come by next week; that would be cool.

your words burn the air like the names of candy bars
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  7:55:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THAT WAS YOU!?!?!?!?!

Dude, i started a thread on you!!! you rock!!! I was totally there tuesday nite, and saw you play. you are freakin' amazing, i was going to inroduce myself but i had to leave and you didn't take a set break while i was there. i will come see you again.

Yeah man, i walked into the door and was like "TIM REYNOLDS!!!" man, i should've introduced myself...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000