Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2003 :  10:22:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BITHDAY JAY !!!!!

I hope unlike the wedding, this day is a great one for you! You should at least get to eat cake, hehe! So here's wishing you the best birthday ever!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2003 :  7:54:04 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey man! Happy B day!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2003 :  8:33:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Jay! Hope everything goes well for you on this, and every, day!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  12:06:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LAY OFF THE WEED... after your birthday is over.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  12:10:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Weed!!

and lay off the jays!!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  10:59:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dearest Jay,

I hope your birthday sucked.

Cordially yours,

Sorrel

Just kidding... but I think Halmark should make a card like that... You know... "warmest wishes to you and every day this year".... and then what? 'The following year I hope you rot in hell'?

Or have one like: "Best wishes to you on your birthday, and everyday after that... if I could have wished you well before, I would have, and possibly did... but from this day forward, for sure, everyday of your life, however many there are... I am wishing you best. So actually, since I am taking care of this now, I am not going to send you a birthday card, or any other sort of holiday card, because you already know that I am wishing you well, for the rest of your life."

...yeah... I could just be bitter because my dad just sent me an email asking that I send out thank you cards to his brothers...

None the less though... Jay, I hope YOUR day was killer! How did you spend it??
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  3:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh thanks guys! I had a great day! I got a lawn Gnome which I named Louis, plus my dad ordered me a really really nice recording thing...It's $650 new. I'm happy as hell! Alas, no weed on my birthday...shit...Oh well twas fun twas fun. By the way Sorrel, you should send those in to Hallmark, they could use them!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  4:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
happy birthday man, and you can't go posting that you got a gnome without posting a picture of that bad-boy!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000