DAMN! 09-28-03 Show is sold out ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  2:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone have three extra tickets? I'm totally bummed that I didn't get mine. This sux ...

Music is dead

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  2:56:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, it figures this would happen. Usually I get 4 tickets because I can find someone who wants to go with me, then I lost money a couple of times so this time I only got one ticket. Now I could smack myself! Honestly, I never figured that this show would be sold out. Only a day or so after I got my ticket Jesse (Bugman) said he couldn't get tickets on line. I was shocked! I don't even know how many can be on a guest list since the venue is so small.

Fluffy is probably your only hope and again with the venue being so small I don't know what he could do for you. Its always worth a try though.

I feel so bad for you! I sure would like to have met you and your friends!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  4:36:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Has Fluffy been around lately ?? Hopefully he'll read this thread.

Music is dead
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000