Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Serj Tankian and Tom Morello host radio show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2003 :  4:37:28 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't wait for the archive of this to go up.. I wish I had known about it to listen to live.

http://axisfeature.sparkart.net/axis-radio.html

god
Kevin

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2003 :  4:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
o thats kewl. let me know if they put audio up.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2003 :  3:18:30 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Here is a post from a while back, but I just noticed that they finally archived the first 3 shows, which you can listen to by going to http://www.kpfk.org/ and selecting "axis of justice" from the dropbar. I'm listening to the first show right now and am definately digging their selections of "rebel music".

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2003 :  4:16:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin, once again Thank You! I am loving these shows! Perfect timing once again!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  6:26:06 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I never listened much to Bruce Springsteen or Public Enemy but after hearing the songs of theirs they played on the radio I am definately digging those two artists now.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2003 :  4:03:45 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just to let everyone know who might be interested, they just put up the 4th show on the archive (which I am listening to now) and the topic of discussion and music is corporate media.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2003 :  06:31:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't listen to it at work, but the bruce springstine song "ghost of tom joad" rocks! RATM used to do a kickass cover of it, it's just great. Plus i really like public enemy too, so....

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2003 :  2:47:56 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ghost of Tom Joad does indeed RAWK!!! As soon as I heard it on Axis of Justice I went righ away to download it and now I listen to it all the time.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2003 :  12:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd just like to interject, i miss RATM.

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  8:20:24 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
show #5 is up!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  02:23:17 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
show #6 is up... the theme is environment, and they play some Peter Gabriel!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000