EQUILIBRIUM SEPTouR03 POSTER
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  9:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well everyone, I recieved the new TouR posTeR for the upcoming acoustic/elecTRic TouR. Unfortunately, I have not recieved an email with a copy that I can post, you will just have to take my word that they are NICE!! Anyway, I will be selling the remaining promo posters at the shows and I wanted to offer them to you guys first. I will set aside as many as I need to so I can make sure all of you get first crack at them. They will be $5 plus postage and handling OR $5 and you can send your money in a poster tube and I will pick up the postage myself. That's the deal. So let me know who wants one so I know how many to set aside. Poster color scheme is green and yellow with 2 distorted images of TR, one with an acoustic guitar and one with an elecTRic guitar. They are distorted images of pics taken by me on the last ChaosView TouR. It says TimReynolds in yellow at the top and Acoustic/Electric EQUILIBRIUM in yellow in the middle between the 2 pics. There is a green strip across the bottom for info about shows. They measure 14" by 8 1/2".

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  10:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks for the offer, fluffy! if you can set one aside, i'll purchase it next week at the 9/10 show which im set to be at. A light up ahead disc would be nice to purchase as well, but im patient

See you soon :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

flacosuave
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2003 :  01:31:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh I'll definately purchase one of those, need to know where to send the money. I need a TIM REYNOLDS poster in my room
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2003 :  03:03:59 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know I can't pass that up! I'd be grateful if you would set one aside for me to buy, so I can add it to the collection:

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

bugman96
Chatterbox

148 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2003 :  1:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Send bugman96 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Put me down for one. I can mail out the money or I can pick it up at the 9/19 show. Thanks Fluffy!

-Jesse
donovan5 [at] tcnj.edu
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2003 :  1:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I also would like to have one held for me. Thanks.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2003 :  10:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Erich, I will be at that show as well. We should meet up there. BTW, your website is looking quite exquisite. I enjoy it immensely! Well done, cheerio...

Fluffy, I will grab a Light Up Ahead and a promo poster as well at either the 9/10 show in Columbus, or the 9/11 show in Cleveland. Thanks for giving us all first crack at these.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  02:19:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, save one for me for the show at PSU, or New Brunswick or Bryn Mawr. I hope to make it to all three, barring any trauma.

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2003 :  8:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sweet Fluffy! hook me one

thanks!!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2003 :  6:04:34 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
anyone have a picture of the poster yet?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2003 :  6:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Kevin, I will pick up one for you when I go to the Bryn Mawr shou if they have some.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

flacosuave
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2003 :  6:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, is there anyway of getting the poster thru the mail???
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2003 :  7:32:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
flacosuave, if not I can pick up a poster for you too at the Bryn Mawr show. Always happy to help a fellow board member out!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

flacosuave
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2003 :  8:03:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey thanks man, I need a TIM poster in my room, I'm in Texas and not able to get one myself.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  5:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So who got one and who still needs one. One more TIMe, post if you need me to save one for you. Those of you who already picked one up at show, THANX!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

flacosuave
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  5:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, whats the address i'm supposed to sent the money too, i'd really like a poster, thanks
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  5:29:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
holding for:
flacosuave
Kevin Lesko
enthuTIMsiast Jason
thomasode
ryan28
prsmartin
bugman Jesse

did you already get one:
JemezFoodPeople

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

ryan28
Try A Little Harder

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  5:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to get a poster too. Please let me know where to send the $$. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  5:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I need one. I didn't get one in time before the stuff was packed up at the show. I was also precoccupied and forgot until it was too late. So, please hold one for me as well. Thanks!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

bugman96
Chatterbox

148 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  8:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Send bugman96 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I wasn't able to pick one up at the New Brunswick show but I'd still like one if it's possible. Just let me know.

Thanks again,
Jesse
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2003 :  2:52:59 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, whats the deal with these? Will I be able to order them out from CO?
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2003 :  09:59:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy,
If you have an extra one, I'd like one, just let me know where to send the money. Thanks, Krystal
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000