Vermont
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mingmacia
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  02:03:40 AM  Show Profile  Send mingmacia an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Will there be any shows in the New England region soon (within' Four Months)? I would love to bring some of my friends from australia that are coming up.

"and you fell down the stairs on Purpose". HD

In the future, packages will be sent to distant worlds through beams of light. HD

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  02:32:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Morgan, Sorry to say TR has nothing scheduled for that TIMe frame in any area, so it is highly unlikely that he will be back in VT within the next four months, but I am sure we will be back at some point. Keep watching!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

mingmacia
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  1:34:24 PM  Show Profile  Send mingmacia an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thats to bad. I was going to suprise my friend with a Tim show because he had NEVER HEARD OF TIM until about two weeks ago when I sent him a cd I had made of just Tim...(he can't stand Dave) He loved it and went out and bought a bunch more. It felt good to get someone hooked on to a great musician, especially someone from a different country. I talked to the kid today and he said that Tim is on full rotation in his CD player in the car and he is turning others on to him as well. Cheers Morgan

"and you fell down the stairs on Purpose". HD

In the future, packages will be sent to distant worlds through beams of light. HD
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  8:19:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx Morgan, that makes you a member of the TRTF(TR Task Force), spreading the good word about TR. We really appreciate it. Hope your friend gets to see him very soon. Keep watching for future TouR dates. Thanx for the support!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000