Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Me gots a new Job
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  12:50:13 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote

I started last week at Virgin Megastore. So far, I dig it. I like the way they do business there, a lot of things are very simplified from what I have been used to. It is a lot bigger store than I am use to, but I think it will be all good.

god
Kevin

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  01:50:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Please send me:

Three (3) copies of "Six and Twelve String Guitar" by Leo Kottke

Seventeen (17) copies of "Frank's Wild Years" by Tom Waits

A pie

Three pens or pencils (Sharpened)

A leaf

Nine (9) seeds

Paste

Food

Thank you, and congrats on the new job! (Or as they say in Minnesota, "Jahbp"

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  06:44:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congrats!! sounds like an awesome job, with some great perks as well!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  09:34:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Kevin! Wow, nice looking store! Palm trees! Whoa, I love them, ofcourse here in Pennsylvania the only palm trees are plastic ones around people's pools so real ones are a big deal to me.

Hope you stay happy in your job, no doubt you will, you are that kind of guy! Again, congrats!

(Feels good to be making money again, eh? I can't wait to get back to work! And get a paycheck again! $$$)

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  03:27:03 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Jay, I think I can cover all of those except for maybe the pie...

Pam, it does indeed feel great to be getting paid again. My first check came and I already started taking advantage of that discount by getting Fleetwood Mac's TUSK and a new RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE poster for my room. If you like plam trees you would love the desert out where I used to live... palms everywhere, I guess that is why they call it PALM SPRINGS!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  09:32:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Kevin! How do you like it so far? It does look like a beautiful store. And Pam, yes, the palm trees are very nice... and remind me of... uh, every tree I see here in FLorida! I would really love to see some northern greens! (and, come to think of it, some northern green).
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2003 :  02:35:55 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just thought I'd mention that my new store carries 2 Tim cd's!!! We have Chaos View and Stream in stock, that makes me happy!!!!!!!! As soon as I work up some stroke around that place I'll be moving those bad boys into prime positioning.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2003 :  07:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sweet...so do you have some sort of discount on em?

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000