So this is weird...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  09:40:21 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Alright story time, get some hot coco and a blanket...

I got to one of my classes on wed. (a piano class that sucks, because I can almost play better than the teacher), and this one dude is kind of looking at me? So, later on in the class he said "your the guy from the website, the Tim Reynolds website". I was like "no way, this is not happening". Yep sure did. The guy that sits behind me in my piano class is atlantamusician. How fucking wacky is that? Thats crazy.

Thought you guys and gals might like it.

-p

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  09:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a small world, isn't it! Liz
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  12:15:47 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's awesome. Just awesome...I love "syncronicities" in life like that.

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  1:02:06 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think you have a stalker. If he starts dressing like you then be afraid, very afraid. Take this to warning, have you ever seen single white female?
Watch your back,
BJ

;)

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

atlantamusician
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  1:08:44 PM  Show Profile  Send atlantamusician an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah dude, that kicks ass. (and you're right, that class is an annoyance-- i'd take piano lessons any day if they'd count them instead). anyway, yeah, it's a small world. cool.

Go to Top of Page

atlantamusician
Is Anybody Here?

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  1:12:39 PM  Show Profile  Send atlantamusician an AOL message  Reply with Quote
but you're right. definitely pretty weird.

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2001 :  5:31:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sweet

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  09:21:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
BIZARRE, In a damn good way. That is awesome! WE are slowly taking over the world. What are the chances the guy sitting next to YOU is a TR fan. B4 I would have said not very high(don't take that the wrong way crash)but now you are gonna have to stop and think.(you may want to get high first crash)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  09:55:10 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah that seems to help fluffy,

has anyone heard of Salvia?
i know only know very little,
Its looks pretty awesome,

-Philip

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  10:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have never heard of a band called Salvia, could it be Saliva? I have heard of them, although I don't know much about them. I could ask Rew I think he knows.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  10:07:45 AM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
it might be a band, but im talking about the plant/drug

thanks,
P

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  10:16:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nope! but I will look into it for you.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  11:30:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey now
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2001 :  11:37:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
O...... k

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2001 :  05:46:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey Xar, you seemed like such a normal guy when I met you. HEHE I guess that is what they say about most serial killers though. Bon Appetite!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000