New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sid137
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2003 :  05:05:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I've started to tab out some of Tim's solos, and would like to post some things online, but I'm too lazy to manually type all of that stuff into notepad. Does anyone know of any good tabbing programs that make it easier, or any tricks that could be helpful?

Thanks
-Sidney

Poparad
Try A Little Harder

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2003 :  08:08:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Poparad an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When I tab things out, I keep a file with some blank tab staves at small and wide spacing to copy and paste into my new tab while I work on it. Eventually you'll get used to typing numbers into the staves as if you were writting them on paper. Here are the templates I use:

|---------------------------------|---------------------------------|
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +

|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
|-------------------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------|
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +
Go to Top of Page

Poparad
Try A Little Harder

USA
80 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2003 :  08:10:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Poparad an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well, the spacing didn't work out exactly right, but just paste that into notepad and save it as a file for templates.
Go to Top of Page

geekmug
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  6:44:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit geekmug's Homepage  Send geekmug an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I like to use [url=http://www.power-tab.net/]PowerTab[/url]. (The website was down as of this post)
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  7:13:22 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Geekmug, if you haven't already go to http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2810 and sign up as our 100th TR fan!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000