New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zack
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2003 :  1:44:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys...i was wonderin about the Line 6 delay stompbox. After I loop the harmonic in stream for example, can i use the autovolume swell over it somehow (the swell effect is comin from the Line 6 too, so basically, can i run the loop, then preset some other delay and use that to play over the loop?) I dont know if its possible to use the loop and any another delay effect at the same time. It's prob in the manual, but im lazy and dont feel like readin it. Can anyone help?

Zack

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2003 :  2:12:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
when the looper is on, you can't run any other effect ( such as a sweep echo or digital delay) but you can do this... set the delay time to very short ( 7/8 o clock-ish) and the number of repeats to very high ( 4-5 o-clock-ish) and this will produce a really spooky volume / echo swell. Make sure not to make the number of repeats TOO high or else you will produce an agonizing noise that is hard to turn off. happy streaming.

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

Zack
Try A Little Harder

USA
73 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2003 :  8:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the help bro...i might just end up gettin a DD6. It'll prob turn out to be more useful than for just playing stream lol, so it'll be worth it...thanks again, later.

Zack
Go to Top of Page

centurybrother
Try A Little Harder

54 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2003 :  5:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit centurybrother's Homepage  Send centurybrother an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ok...maybe a silly question, but how do you get the swells on the DD6???
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000