For all the NEW FOLKS!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  4:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome!!! And check out the link below and sign up if you have a sec. So far that list may have been responsible for getting TR pics on the site and who knows what more members could do for TR. Maybe they will even review one of his CD's. It's worth a shot, THANX!!!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2810

ps:Even any old TIMers can check it out if you haven't signed up already. Lets get the word out there about TR and his music.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

TomHanksIsHot
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  4:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good, a musician like Tim needs to get recognized. I think he's sometimes put in Dave Matthews shadow, but I am sure he will come out on his own.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  5:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We are certainly working on it, every little bit helps! Thanx for helping out, and once again, welcome aBOARD TIMhonksalot!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  7:47:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hahaha funny play on words Fluffy, sorry TomHanksIsHot, I don't agree although I like him as an actor, but Tom Cruise, now he is HOT!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  8:01:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tom Cruise... pshhh...

Sarah Michelle Gellar on the other hand...

Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  10:00:36 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wowsas thats a nice picture
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  10:11:13 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
all's I got's to say is...DAMN!!!
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2003 :  8:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thank you silky! she's hotter than tom cruise any day!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

j-o-n
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2003 :  02:46:11 AM  Show Profile  Send j-o-n an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tom Cruise is a Fag! Hey, what's goin' on Fluffy? Any Tim dates in San Fran this year?

The crickets and banjos could be heard from the inner city to the mystifying "bluewater"
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2003 :  06:55:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey regardless Tom is great to look at! As for Fluffy, he is on tour with Chris Whitley and will be for a few months....damn he is one busy man!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000