I FINALLY DID IT!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  12:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ladies and Gentlemen - I now have TWO little guitars under my name. At this rate, I'll be Fluffy-Esque at some point in my late 40's.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  12:27:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*pines for the days he was #1 poster*

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  02:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heh. It is a life long journey to become as Fluffy is. Yearn not for Earthly Possesions...cast of this taint and become...taintless.

And remember kids...Marduk desires not the barren wasteland of your desicated viscera.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  06:33:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That damn Fluffy......every time I start a posting binge, he's gotta do an even bigger one. Well, I've given up of being #1. I can settle for #2. At least I'm the #1 loser. That's always a plus.....wait.....no it isn't. Damn.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  07:14:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats on the added guitar Dickey! I know that ranks right up there with getting MD after your name, right???? hehehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  07:17:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congrats man, i remember the days of first starting out... I'm just trying to get to the alien abductee level, one day it might just happen too, but i gots a while to go...

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  07:24:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You gotta commit VWF.....keep your eye on the prize. Don't let petty things like school and life get in your way. Push those deadweights aside and do some serious posting.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  10:56:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh gone are the days of the big purple stars.
Congrats on obtaining your little guitars!
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  11:19:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WOW... I am really jelous!
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  11:20:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OH... silly me... I meant *jeAlous*
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  11:21:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So... all together now...

Wow! I am really jealous!
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  11:25:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Hey Dickey.... look who else is joining the "Two Little Guitar Club"!!!

(Leave it to me, the baby of the family, to try to steal somebody elses thunder )
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  11:27:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woo hoo! I remember how exciting it was to get two guitars. It took so long I thought becoming Fluffy-Esque would be impossible, but here I am!
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  11:38:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i never thought i'd make it past 500, but lo and behold...

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  3:43:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
then again, this is my second name.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  4:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I still find it amazing that Pam has been here for only a few months...and I've been here for two or three years, and she's ahead of me...damn...

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2003 :  12:27:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm shootin for the top...I'm gonna be the best poster the world has ever seen. All I need to do is quit my job for a few months and buy a case of visine...

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2003 :  06:50:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jay, ya want me to slow down til ya can catch up????

BTW I have only been posting since Sept. but read the board for a lot longer.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000