New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  5:20:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TERI Almost missed this one, I do have it right, eh?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  5:34:04 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday! (If it is in fact your birthday )

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  6:01:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hapth...hapthy...Hathpathy...Happy...Happy Birb...Happy Birthday!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  6:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday! And if it isn't, I hope you're getting a kick out of this... Regardless, I hope it's a great day for you!
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  6:35:08 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Bday!

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  7:06:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Indeed! Happy Birthday Teri!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  7:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok when I wrote it I wasn't sure cause I always doubt myself, but unless it is wrong in the "First Breath" thread (and I doubt Liz would have it wrong) than I have the right day so you can all keep on wishing Teri the best birthday ever....and probably the last one in the states for a while.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  8:02:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday, Teri!

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  8:25:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday Teri!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2003 :  8:39:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks everybody!!!
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  07:47:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2003 :  1:40:53 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
indeed... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERI!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  11:59:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Teri!
Sorry I missed it. First day back on the board in awhile.
First I was away, then I needed a new hard drive. I've been
internet deprived for weeks. HeeHee!
Hope you had a great one!!!
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2003 :  12:03:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes I did, thanks.

Glad you got your Internet back!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  6:22:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As opposed to starting a new thread, I thought it would be more fun to bring back up the old threads celebrating this GREAT day!! So many of the folks aren't around any more but there is no reason they still can't wish U a happy b-day!! I LUV YA!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Robin
Yak Addict

USA
598 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  8:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As always... late to the party. Happiest of Birthdays to you. Peace, Robin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  9:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, guess I didn't need to start a new thread for you Teri, that was nice of Fluffy, LOL. Hope this is a wonderful birthday for you. Did ya get something in the mail, maybe a few weeks ago????? From a wish list?????LOL Hope my Christmas event didn't repeat itself for you, if you know what I mean. hehehehehe

Anyway back to the greeting at hand. My wish for you is the best birthday ever with the man of your dreams......John. Nice that your birthday falls on a weekend! I say celebrate the whole weekend! I will raise a glass or two to you this weekend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERI 2005!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  9:57:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Teri! Hope you have a great birthday day/weekend.

Have a good German drink for me!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  11:21:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday... again!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  09:26:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the birthday wishes Fluffy and everybody! I had a friend in town for my b-day so I wasn't online at all. I had a great b-day weekend since she was in town; I didn't work Thursday or Friday!

We went to Dachau/Munich on Thursday, Heidelberg Castle on Friday, and LegoLand Deutschland on Saturday. (It was great -- and cheaper than the one in San Diego! Turned our day pass into a year pass so we can go again and again.) We made a tradition out of last year's birthday trip to the TGI Friday's on the base at Naples with dinner at the TGI Friday's on base at Heidelberg. (It's nice to get wings, skins, and fajitas every once in a while! I also had carrot cake, which you don't see in Germany very often.) We grilled steaks at John's house on Sunday night, which was also VERY yummy!

Pam, I hope you're talking about the Soko CD you already sent me. It's still in my CD player! Or was there another one? If so, it hasn't come... Other b-day gifts I received were a WtP picture frame (must find a good one of John and me) along with a WtP steering wheel cover (odd but cute!), and the biggie was all episodes of Stargate SG-1 that are currently available on DVD. Woo hoo! Should be done with that by the time I move back to the States in late 2006...

Instead of a German drink, I had a Beligian lambic (raspberry) for you Arthen. I hope that's okay. It was GREAT!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  3:53:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep it was something else Teri. I will need to check on it, you should have gotten it a few weeks ago! I ordered it March 6th, but just checked and it said not sent yet, expected date to be sent April 12 to May 6! Sorry about that. Anyway, you can expect a surprise in the mail during that time.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  04:43:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cool-o! A late b-day present. I'll watch the mail!
Go to Top of Page

Muskrat
Chatterbox

USA
266 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  10:07:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Muskrat's Homepage  Send Muskrat an AOL message  Reply with Quote
*slides in the back so nobody notices he's late*

Happy Birthday!

"You know, if you live long enough, eventually you're gonna die." -Words of wisdom from my dad
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000