pcbTIM where are you?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2003 :  10:24:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Shirking your duties I see. First you aren't here for a while then you breeze in post a bunch and disappear. You got work to do my man.

Check out:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3054

Then fix it at:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=971&whichpage=2

Don't make me regret having left this in your charge. HEHE
j/k(get to it when you can, good to see ya back)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2003 :  02:12:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry buddy...but it looks like I won't be posting as much as I used to. From what other mechanical engineers have told me, this is one of the most difficult semesters. These classes include Electronics & Instrumentation, Dynamics, Thermodynamics, Differential Equations, and a 3-hour class where I learn to use a computer engineering program. Good clean fun.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2003 :  02:36:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Is that all, you are such a wimp!! HEHE Back on the short bus! Besides, I think the hardest class there is tying your shoes. HEHE That will give you more TIMe for us. By the way, there is another one that needs updating, I will see if I can find it and post it here for your approval. Good luck with the classes, sounds like something similar to what Teri went thru at MIT. She can tell you more about it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2003 :  02:49:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Found it! Here is the other one that needs your attention. THANX

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=578

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2003 :  10:04:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn Patrick, my brain felt like mush after just reading what you have to take this semester. Better you than me. I would end up with an F+ .....in other words I would fail those subjects really well!!!hehe

Happy studying! We'll be thinking about you when you are away from the board, glad it is you and not us, hehehe.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2003 :  12:53:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Shirking your duties
Hmm...practicing?

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  05:57:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of where people have been.....where the hell is Jason?

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  4:14:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What i want to know is "just where in the world IS carmen sandiago?"

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  5:28:45 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Electronics & Instrumentation, Dynamics, Thermodynamics, Differential Equations,

hmmmmph... mere child's play!

Just kidding, as an English major I detest math and science... I would never be posting if I were taking classes like those.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  7:06:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's funny Kev because I absolutely hate writing papers. Book reports, et al. The only paper that I ever enjoyed writing was my research paper I wrote last year. I probably enjoyed it because I was able to choose what to write about. Naturally, I wrote about Hitler and WWII. Haha.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  8:25:36 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good luck to you Calvin!! hee hee
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000