24 Hour Party People =
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  6:24:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Brilliant. If you haven't rented this movie yet, I highly recommend it. If Fluffy doesn't already own it, I'll be sorely disappointed.

http://us.imdb.com/Details?0274309

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  6:29:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I do not, but I heard good things about it. I really want to see it. How much is the DVD? Maybe Kev can get it for a discounted, going-out-of-business price. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  6:44:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow this shows how a guy like me who hates watching TV is un-connected w/ society. i've never heard o' this one

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  9:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's British. Didn't do so well over here in the States. So there you go; don't feel bad because you didn't hear of it.

Here's the scoop from DVD Price Compare:

http://www.dvdpricecompare.com/bin/nsearch.cgi?aff=pcdvd&db=dvd2&A_G21433=1&st=DC&find=Compare&statesel.x=8&statesel.y=5

24 Hour Party People (Widescreen)
MSRP 26.98
Cheapest when shipping to DC: DirectVideo.com @ 19.48
(http://www.directvideo.com/index.cgi?Mode=Search&Field=UPC&Source=pricecompare&Search=027616881359)
or you can Rent It from NetFlix.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  9:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx and CONGRATS!!!! You broke 1000 posts. I remember when you said it couldn't be done. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  10:07:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've got my eye set on the big 100 posts...I'm gettin all shaky over here.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  10:08:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey, why are both of tericee's posts listed as #1000?

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000