FRIENDS aBoard the Space Pod..Where's PJK
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  6:47:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seems in my unwavering and infinite ability to offend and drive folks from the board, I can now add another to my list. How sad!! Anyway, I hope PJK is still lurking and reads this and will return soon to posting to our little community. I am sure a shout out from everyone could sway her back. As for my part, if you are indeed still following the goings on her PJK, I would ask that you read my responses in the following posts:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3038

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1628

And then rethink your decision. But as always, the decision is yours.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  1:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i would just like to say that i, for one, really appreciated PJK and her contributions to the board. i dont post as much as everyone here but im always checking the boards, and PJK plays a big part in the way this board works. she's part of the inner circle here and she's always got something nice and constructive to say. i think i speak for everyone here when i say we dont want you to leave pam.

and fluffy i read ALL THE WAY THROUGH the threads contained in the links you posted above, and i have a great deal of respect for where you're coming from. i also think that (i dont know you well of course, only from the boards) you would not be the type of person to intentionally harm someone or disrespect them. especially someone you appreciate and have respect for, which is clearly the way you feel about PJK and has been made evident in this post. i just want everyone to sigh together and join in a big group hug.

take it easy. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ccr152
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  1:29:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
i would just like to say that i, for one, really appreciated PJK and her contributions to the board.

Ditto.

And ccr... I didn't realize how long you've been around here. I was looking at the archive post where you could look at the old messageboard from loosinterpretations and there you were!

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  2:07:30 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy, Pam is really busy now. And no, you did not drive her away! LOL! We talked on the phone not too long ago.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  5:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Someone emailed me and told me I should check out the board. I was shocked to see this!

I just want to say thank you to Fluffy and everyone especially Liz, Jeff, and ccr.

Please know I am not mad, I am fine and I will be back on the board soon, I just have a pressing personal issue I need to resolve and time doesn't permit me to do it all.

Fluffy you did not drive me away! BTW you got mail. Thanks, Pam

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  8:34:41 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam, you are too kind. Thank you for being such a kind and caring friend.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  9:16:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I love this place!!

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  9:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hope you come back soon Pam and that all goes well. good luck with your personal issues and all. be thinking aboot you!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  05:51:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey PJK, glad to see I did not chase you away. I hope you get your personal stuff sorted out and can rejoin us here again very soon. Good luck!!! I got your email by the way, but you should know that as I have already replied.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  8:49:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, I just got on the board and up comes a post from you. I sent you another email.......please could you read it?

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  8:51:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
SYCHRONICITY!!! I tell ya, it's everywhere!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  9:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're totally right Fluffy it's everywhere!!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  9:23:53 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Glad to see you are sticking around Pam, and I hope all is well... and besides, how else are you gonna hear about new cds to buy?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  10:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Seems one of our board members(FRIENDS) is going thru tuff TIMes, lets send her some love and GOOD VIBES. If prayers are in your scheme of things, they couldn't hurt either, but I don't want you to ask anyone to do anything not in their belief system. So send the good VIBES because that should be within EVERYONES realm of capability!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2003 :  8:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am send good vibes your way Pam. I just hope the same is for me too. I don't seem to be missed around here as much as you, but that's cool. My heart goes out for you. Life can really suck at TIMes, I KNOW....
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2003 :  8:56:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Everybody did miss you Liz, but I think they wore them selves out posting about it. Since PJK's absence is "fresh" all the posts about her are still at the top.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  01:45:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with Tericee on this one LizT, you were sorely missed when you first disappeared as was the case with PJK, only you have been by periodically to let us know that you are sludging thru it and will return when you can.(Which we hope is SOON!) As for PJK, she had been on a posting flurry and then BOOM, nothing. Much like you when you first disappeared. AS we have found out in both cases, you are both going thru some very tuff personal TIMes. You can know that our thoughts and GOOD VIBES go out to you as they do to all our missing regulars, pcbTIM, enthuTIMsiast, Black Lotus, etc etc etc

To quote and old band no one will know:

"Where have all the good TIMes gone?"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  07:38:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'M BACK!!!!!!

Damn I missed you guys!
So good to be back. Hey HGT where are you, my morning friend????hummmm

and VWF see, I can get it right! What do ya think about Kevin seeing Victor?

Patrick and Jeff damnit, would you just post something... and Jason, get your butt back on board. I am feeling a lack of post whore reading!!!!!

Liz, get back on board! Home is where the posters are!

I just can't say how much I missed this board...all of you, too many to list everyone. Thomasode, Teri, ccr, Adam, James, all of you!!!!

Jason, Liz, Teri and Fluffy, special thanks for the emails and the prayers!

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  10:29:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I don't seem to be missed around here as much as you, but that's cool.

Not true.

quote:
Patrick and Jeff damnit, would you just post something...

Trying... I just have a lot going on at the moment so it's easier to read than to respond to everything. I do get to see Buffett tomorrow though

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  11:10:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anyone want to top of the flaming moe?

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  4:45:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure : Flaming Moe anyone?

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  9:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
free of charge...with a 20 dollar tax.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2003 :  10:23:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tax my ass! lol

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  9:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy you are a sweetheart! Love ya my friend.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  9:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
VWF said:
quote:
free of charge...with a 20 dollar tax.

HTG countered with:
quote:
Tax my ass! lol

Maybe you should have called it:

Free of charge....with a $20 tip HEHE

or my fave misleading comment

FEE of charge! All for only $20, FEE of charge!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  9:50:55 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Everything has a price... Believe me!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000