New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dmbman41
Is Anybody Here?

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2003 :  11:53:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was just wonderin if dave and tim would come to the west coast at all? like new mexico where tim lives? thanx

Mike Mares

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  12:07:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Not that I have been made aware of. My guess is if they were to expand the tour, that will happen based on how Dave feels after the shows that are scheduled. My guess is if they aren't alot better than the last D&T tour, he won't be scheduling anymore. Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  03:11:22 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
For my own selfish reasons, I sure hope the east coast tour is a huge success

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  03:30:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think Dave just needs to set the crowd straight from the beginning.. tell them to stay quiet, or else they are going to cut the show short. I love listening to T+D shows where Dave goes off on people.. like on 2/14/97 they are playing minarets, someone screams something and Dave says "Somebody kill that motherfucker" I love it...

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2003 :  10:30:24 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL, I certainly hope they put the crowd in their place if they get out of hand. Sorta like the last D+T show in Buffalo where they cut Wild Horses short due to some drunk ass.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  05:48:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When will people learn? Do they have to be hit over the head with a bat? I can't imagine having an artist onstage, tell me to shut the fuck up. How rude to you have to be to illicit such a reaction? Some people will never learn.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  09:34:04 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's shocking to me. Like I said...I love Tim and I love Dave. Whenever I get the chance to see Tim or Dave, I try to be as respectful as possible. If I ever get the chance to see them together, the last thing on Earth I would do is anything that might provoke them into tell me to STFU, lol. Some people boggle my mind.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

czako
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2003 :  1:37:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tim and Dave have alot of loyal fans out here on the west coast (who sell out stadiums...and keep their traps shut at their shows)...i hope they can make it out here for at least a few dates.

-czako
Go to Top of Page

czako
Is Anybody Here?

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2003 :  1:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tim and Dave have alot of loyal fans out here on the west coast (who sell out stadiums...and keep their traps shut at their shows)...i hope they can make it out here for at least a few dates.

-czako
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2003 :  1:47:13 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'd imagine it's a matter of convenience at this point. Maybe this will start that whole east coast vs. west coast beef again! Hahahaha. Food for thought. It's no Tupac and Biggie though =).

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000