TRelated Topics
 Chaos View DVD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2002 :  6:39:38 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Any updates on the status of the Chaos View DVD? I seriously can't wait to get my hands on one of those!

god
Kevin

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2002 :  11:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ditto...I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2002 :  11:11:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[Homer] Mmmmmmmm........Chaos View DVD.....[/Homer]

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

kfsm
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  2:13:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit kfsm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We're working on the Chaos View DVD this week and next. Must get final approval from Tim and then press the copies. Probably looking at January 18th before we have the finished product. Peace!

Tom
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  2:32:49 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome news! Thanks for the Update!!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  3:36:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Will the dvd be one show or a compilation of good mterial from different shows? If We could get Koundalini or Assimilate from the 9/27 show in baltimore, that'd be so great (get footage of the chickens on the video too, haha). Also, the graphic background from Birchmere was definitely the best. keep us posted on how this is going! i'm very interested

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  3:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kfsm

We're working on the Chaos View DVD this week and next. Must get final approval from Tim and then press the copies. Probably looking at January 18th before we have the finished product. Peace!

Tom

great to hear tom, thanks a lot!

JemezFoodPeople - its the same show as the Chaos View cd, with the added song "You Are My Sanity". And did the Baltimore show get videoed? I thought there was only a board patch?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

kfsm
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  5:50:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit kfsm's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The DVD is from the 4/28/02 show at the Fox Theatre in Boulder, CO which Tim recorded for the Chaos Tour Live Album. We used three cameras and there will be a few minutes of "Behind the Scenes" at the sound mixing session. Tim can be quite a goof!
Later,
Tom
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2002 :  5:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome...January 18th isn't too long to wait. Bet everyone on the boards will buy one!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2003 :  5:33:54 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kfsm

Tom

Hey Tom, any new news? I'm getting antsy!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2003 :  7:16:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah me too, thanks Kevin for bringing this back to the top. I really want to show it to my kids and some friends so they can see how awesome TIM is.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  01:03:30 AM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I actually forgot about the DVD for a few weeks there...and now this thread reminds me of how bad I want to see it...he's talking Jan. 18 and it's already Feb., so hopefully we'll get word of the release soon....like tomorrow!
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  10:00:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Last TIMe I talked to Mason, they were hoping to have it ready in TIMe for the acoustic dates in CO. Mason took it down to TR and TR really liked it so that step was passed finally last week. Just artwork and printing them up should be all that's left. Will let you all know more when I know more.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000