Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Another Sold Out show+Kyle showed up! WhoaHoo!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2001 :  08:00:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dantes in Portland was a great show and to make it even better Kyle showed up out of the blue and informed us he will be with us for the next 4 or 5 shows. AWESOME!! That means there will be some great videos of the shows Kyle attends. Anxious to see how tonites turns out. It was so dark in that place. Looked great if you were there but I tried taking photos, and as you all know, I am not a big fan of flash photography, so without the flash it was hard to get any really great shots. I did some experimenting with some unusual techniques and they actually came out pretty kewl. So watch for this shows photos when the photos get posted. They are pretty kewl.(In a weird experimental way) TR felt this show went better for him, from his standpoint, than the last few, so that says something about the performance. Something to look forward to. Well its late and we have a day off tomorrow to drive to Seattle, then 2 shows in Seattle and 1 in Bellingham WA. I think Kyle will be at all of these. Thanx to all the great audiences we have been having of late. You guys really make it worth it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2001 :  2:51:53 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great news Fluffy!! Looking forward to seeing those pictures too, they sound like they might be pretty sweet.

Go to Top of Page

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2001 :  5:40:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wish I could have made it to the Portland show, I actually live in Portland but it was a 21+ event...

I should not be complaining though, the Eugene show was definitely a night that i'll remember for a long while.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000