Portland
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2001 :  04:46:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Killer show tonight. I started video taping but due to my being 'vertically challenged' and not getting there early enough to get a great spot, I gave up pretty early. There was a guy there shooting with a pro camera that was actually on the stage, and I'm sure that will turn out much better than anything I could've produced. Not sure of his name, but I got an email address. I did take some stills, so I will try to get those out soon..

Note to self: Don't sit up against the speakers....permanant hearing damage done... ugh. :)

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon

MC
Try A Little Harder

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2001 :  05:07:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good work, thanks for the info. Cant wait to see a video from "on stage"

goooooooooodnight

MC

p.s. WOW

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2001 :  07:31:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone, That was Kyle who shot the show in Portland. He called us today while we were driving to Portland and surprised us with the news that he would be attending the next 4 or 5 shows and taping them. What a nice surprise! Kyle is Da Man!!! So there should be some great copies of the next few shows. Sorry I didn't get to meet you Tom. Sorry your video didn't work out again. At least you got it in. I hooked you up. They were waiting for you specifically. Kyle was hoping you shot the show so he could edit your footage in with his for a multi camera shoot. You should still hook up with him, maybe he can salvage the little bit you shot. Glad it all worked out for you this TIMe.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2001 :  1:44:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All I really got was the first song.. Some dude with a really fat head kept getting in front of me ;) Then one of the guys who was with the guy taping told me that he'd get me a copy of that tape, and I could just chill and enjoy the show. Thanks for the hookup, though..

Peace!

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page

Baboonboy
Chatterbox

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2001 :  3:26:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Baboonboy's Homepage  Send Baboonboy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Highlights for me were Leelines (WOW) and Kundalini (Holy WOW Batman) and uh..nobody yelling "Play Stream" (that I heard anyway..)

Also the bartender chick was cool cause she couldn't mix drinks at all..so all the drinks I got were like drinking straight shots.. :)

The place had all the classic arcade table games. We played joust as we got drunk..hehehe..

What a night.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000