Who's Your Inner Rock Star?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2003 :  10:04:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://click2music.ca/quiz/

Speaking of being innHer, innher beauty, innher rockstar, you get it HEHE.
Here's my answer:

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2003 :  11:07:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Santana!!! Nice!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2003 :  11:39:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Avril Lavigne

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2003 :  11:33:31 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dave Grohl

Adam
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  01:19:34 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who the hell is Shawn Desman??

And how is Chirtina Aguilera considered a rock star?

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  01:56:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
And how is Chirtina Aguilera considered a rock star?

Who cares? She's hot.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  02:03:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe this one will work...

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  05:28:43 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed she is.....indeed she is.

Even though they're fake

Adam
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  05:31:02 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Of course, that's not to say they are not very....very....nice....

I need to get to bed...

Adam
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  1:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn that is a hot picture!! My girlfriend took the quiz and got britanny Spears!

Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  3:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Who cares? She's hot.

Who said she was ugly?

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2003 :  10:22:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think HTG was saying "Who cares" how CA is considered a Rock Star.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  4:47:25 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote

SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG!!!! (I don't even know who this is)

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  4:54:57 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Whoa, me too Kevin. Weird...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2003 :  9:10:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know at least a little about main stream punk, but i've never heard of that fellow. you'd think they'd but sum 41 or blink 182 or something like that on there, guess they didn't get permission from em.(who knows?)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  03:33:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TERICEE got:Dave Grohl

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  2:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Even though they're fake

hey, her dreads are real.

Wow, look at all that musical talent she has there..... hidden in her...... umm..... uhh.... ehh.

The only person on this list that could be considered a 'rock' star is dave ghrol. And i am him.

Heres the rest of the possable 'rock' stars

Moby - Needs to learn how to sing more then one note.
Britney - Give me a break
Christina - Ho Ho Ho
Greg nori - Who?
Elvis - Stole everyone elses music, didnt write a thing original
Avril Lariviganeni - Go back to canada
Shawn Desman - uhh... Who?
P!NK - Anyone who has punctuation in their name, should be beat
Kelly Clarkson - Isnt she the american idol winner.. she sure can rock
Justin Timberlake - See ... there is no god.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  2:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey St Jude, good to see you back!! welcome aBOARD!! As for the choices, maybe Rockstar was a bad choice of words for them, but I think to most of the world, they are considered "ROCK stars". Oh well, we obviously would have done it differently but it is still fun to see where you fall based on your answers. I still laugh that I got Christina Aguilera and Tericee got Dave Grohl. Seems like they might be reversed or something. Teri and I decided that we likely go to the opposite extremes with out innerselves than out outer selves. I think we may be putting to much thought into an silly topic. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  2:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tenacious D should be a choice.

Tnx for the welcome back, was at rents for the break.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  3:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I so want to read your RING post but I haven't seen it yet and I saw your WARNING for spoilers. Thanx for posting that WARNING as I would have been bummed if you spoiled it for me, but now the topic is taunting me everyTIMe I open the page. I am drawn to click on it but I can't let myself. HEHE I must see that movie.

Note to self: SEE THE RING DAMMIT!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2003 :  3:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah dont open it, its a pretty big spoiler, u will be confused by it, because it doesnt make sense one its own. but it would change how dramatic it is when u see it in context.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  06:37:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did everyone get to take this yet? I see a few missing, pcbTIM, Evergreen etc etc etc. TTT

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  3:07:03 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmm...why did we stop posting pics of Christina???

Adam
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  4:35:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Yeah, that's right. The only rock star on there...psh, damn pop culture.

Oh, and in my newly formed opinion, Aguilera is ugly. And she's a bitch. I used to think she was hot but after finding out what kind of person she is I despise her.

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  4:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm...want something done right you've got to do it yourself......more pics of Fluffy's inner "rock star".....

Mwahahahahahahaha!!! Enough torture for now I guess.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  6:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"...and the torture never stops1"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  9:04:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"torture never stops.." Zappa!! godamn what great pics too!

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2003 :  2:34:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[Chefs Dad's voice]SHE'S A GODDAMNED SUCCUBUS!!![/Chefs Dad's voice]

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2003 :  6:59:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
[Chefs Mom's voice]SUCCUBUS TRYING TO TAKE MY BABY!!![/Chefs Mom's voice]

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  12:04:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't think she's that hot. I still don't see what the big deal is about her. D'oh well.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  12:21:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote

no wonder she looks so dirty, its cuz she bathes in a sink.

her hair disturbs me.

Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  08:06:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think she looks plastic...drrty plastic, the worst kind.

what?

That's the christina I remember....now..it's like i don't even recognize her anymore! She's changed man!!

*weeps*

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  09:17:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Eddie Vedder!!!!! Oh Yeah!!!
http://lawrence.brookline.mec.edu/classrooms/alper/stuwork/2000-01/Sam/images/noshirt.jpg

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  10:38:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh also, those of you who got Christina,
Did you pick a thong and leather chaps for your
first answer on the first question?
That's why you're CA.
She is hot though isn't she! A rock star however?
I'd argue that point! It didn't say inner POP star
or inner HOT star. It said ROCK star. Now Ed Ved
is a ROCK star!!!!HeeHee
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2003 :  10:52:10 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fleabass76

That's the christina I remember....now..it's like i don't even recognize her anymore! She's changed man!!

*weeps*

Shes X-Tina now.....you know...like X-Mas

Adam
Go to Top of Page

SpaceMonkey
Chatterbox

315 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2003 :  12:52:07 PM  Show Profile  Send SpaceMonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Spacemonkey is a sell-out...Santana
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  06:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It does my heart good to know there are so many pictures of Christina Aguilera on the TR message board. HEHE Whodda thunk it?!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  11:20:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am on a roll with replies today... but this is too good to let go... I would want my inner rockstar to be somebody just wild... like Courtney Love... she's so bad ass... But then when it comes to hotties and (wanting one to be my inner)... aren't you guys forgetting Shakira?????? I am secure in my sexuality... but come on, the way she shakes her ass gets me hot! I know that when one of her videos comes on at the gym, I burn extra calories!

Thinks Shakira is so damn hot,
Sorrel
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  8:44:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't think anyone here will debate that with you, in fact, if I remember correctly there was a topic a while back about the virtues of Shakira. HEHE Thats funny that you mention the calories thing, I think I have burned alot of calories looking at pix of Shakira as well.(only not at the gym HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  9:22:41 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.inthevoid.com/aji/ajiblood.jpg

duane hosein. bad ass.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  10:40:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
a little assist for danp:

Although I think I prefer pics of CA or Shakira, but that's just me. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2003 :  11:07:57 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks fluffy. i have no idea how to do that. moving on, pictures of shakira?

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2003 :  3:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evergreen asked:
quote:
Oh also, those of you who got Christina,
Did you pick a thong and leather chaps for your
first answer on the first question?
OF COURSE I DID!!! HEHE

As for Danp, it's EZ, when you click on REPLY and the box comes up there is a little box on the above display that has what looks like a square with mountains and a sun in it. If you click on that and then put the http addy in between the provided boxes, it give you the picture. If you can't figure out what I mean, click on FAQ, that also explains it. Hope your posting pics of Shakira SOOON!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000