New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

babatunji
Is Anybody Here?

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2002 :  05:27:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the laughs and tears (and everything in between)! Liz T, email me, as my address will be changing soon and I'd LOVE to stay in touch with you, my dear friend.
Everyone, take care and happy holidays!

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2002 :  8:31:01 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Something is wrong with my new email. I can read mail but can't send or reply....... Something about a java script error... can anyone help? Baba I got your email, miss you and I do want to keep in touch my friend.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  12:50:09 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Liz, can't help you with the problem. But I'll probably email you sometime soon, just to chat it up. Or if you're on aol sometime... Anyway, hope things are going well for you. You never stop by here or email or anything... I hope you're just busy and that's all.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000