I'm back!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  11:33:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yup ... gotta start posting more, or at least make a valliant effort to do so. I've determined that work sucks too much to dedicate all of my TIMe to it. Anway, lots of posts to get caught up on this week.

ANyone wanna give me the Cliff Notes on what's been going on?

-----------
Trade my life for a barrel of gold.
Find someone else before I get too old.
If I live my life for aesthetic gain,
will you repay me with all your pain?

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  12:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cliff notes: A couple of pretty big misfortunes which I'm sure you'll find wind of. Other than that... Same ol' shiznit. :)

Glad you're back!

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  1:07:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
glad your bak bl.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  2:22:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back BL. Good to see you posting again.

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  2:52:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome back ... looks like I'm losing that race. I'll have to make up for my missed time :)

-----------
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2002 :  11:55:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty soon you and me will have 4 guitars...and I'll be damned to let you win first. LOL

I'm kidding

"Oh come on boy think-what would Jesus do? He'd shake his head like an angry mother Smoke the boy and said I did what I could do." DMB-Raven
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  01:07:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sure you are........

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  01:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I cant take it anymore! I'm only 10 posts away from having 4 guitars!!! I must get them tonight, now.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  05:54:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And you did......congrats!

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  5:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Maybe Jason and Patrick could give BL some hints on getting to 5 guitars w/o posting anything of substance.

teri [;-)]

I'm walking for Alzheimer's! Memory Walk sponsors click here:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=3898&lis=1&supId=1274679
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2002 :  7:18:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
congrats BL. hey i thougth i weas th3e Captain at Postwhoreing here!!!!! as i once said
quote:
the king of the post-whores is here!!!!!

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  12:05:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Maybe Jason and Patrick could give BL some hints on getting to 5 guitars w/o posting anything of substance.

Why?

Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

1043 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2002 :  5:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't think I need any hints on that one ... I think all but 3 of my posts were utter bull shit or nonsense :) Maybe a few more than three, but not many.

-----------
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2002 :  12:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
How many, then?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  02:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hmmm. Nope, I don't think I could.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  03:34:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bullshit.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2002 :  1:55:14 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I'm doing better now. Than I was. When I wasn't doing well.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  8:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I guess.......

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  10:19:15 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You'll see.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2002 :  11:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I know I will.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  01:22:03 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Let's stop this madness.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  01:28:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Agreed.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  01:42:37 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're going to break 5000 doing one word posts. Maybe you'll get an SG then...maybe that's when the board will update...that would rock.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  01:50:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, nothing rocks better than an SG Gothic.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2002 :  08:42:28 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes, yes I believe that's very true.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  06:47:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
May I direct the 2 of you to another pertinent thread?

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2342

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  06:55:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

May I direct the 2 of you to another pertinent thread?

No.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  07:59:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I reiterate the pertinent thread.........

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2342

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  1:50:03 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
pcbdmb and I aren't unanimous, that's the problem.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  6:25:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

pcbdmb and I aren't unanimous, that's the problem.

When did you decide this? I don't recall authorizing you to make your own decisions.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  8:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No fucking way...there's a potato famine in Idaho, pcbdmb you've gotta go down there...

Dude I've gotta stay here..

|

|

|

|

|

Is he gone? Alright Parliamnet, I know this is fucked up, pcbdmb can't be king anymore... Dudes, he's encroaching on my decrees...Seriously...let's make him duke...he'd be a kick ass duke...or Leader formerly known as duke..

ohoh, he's coming back...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2002 :  8:17:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What's going on? Were you just talking about me?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  04:13:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry, I am sure it was NOTHING, just more mindless post whoring. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2002 :  06:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OK OK.....now I know you were talking about me! What was it about?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  12:42:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well... I guess Black Lotus really isn't back. Too bad...did anyone ever email him? I guess I could...

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

genome
Fluffy-Esque

1098 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  5:22:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He might not have gone as far as you thought.

He likes going down south. It feels like going downhill.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000